finally received P2 today

today at day 181, I called USCIS to find out what was the delay in my petition. The tier one said they are working on Nov. 2nd petitions and I had to wait 15 days. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was basically told the same thing. I was finally put through to an Immigration officer who put in a request to find out what the hold up was. I checked the USCIS website at 11:15 and my petition is APPROVED!!

today at day 181, I called USCIS to find out what was the delay in my petition. The tier one said they are working on Nov. 2nd petitions and I had to wait 15 days. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was basically told the same thing. I was finally put through to an Immigration officer who put in a request to find out what the hold up was. I checked the USCIS website at 11:15 and my petition is APPROVED!!

Great news!!!

I know how sweet that P-2 is. On April 7th after 256 days at the USCIS my wife got her P-2. Only took 3 months of chain rattling to get it too.

Good luck with the rest and the interview. That electronic processing with the NVC is THE BOMB. I loved it. only took 10 days for me from the time NVC said I could start paying them and sending in evidence for me to get EVERYTHING to them...had to wait a few days for their computer to catch up to me though in some cases.

Now you will have some say in your destiny, at least with NVC.

tsap seui