AOS Checklist

I'll be interested to know what you learn from INS tomorrow especially about obtaining a SSN for holders of a nonimmigrant visa.

-good luck

No expert here...lol,,,just stumbling our way thru yet another bureaucratic

maze of confusion and frustration. The time waiting on the petitions was just to prime us for the AOS, I think! I still like to hear your outcome for tomorrow like it says above, especially the SSN...........

again, good luck.

go forth with boldness and a steady hand!............ :lol:

Do you really think that publicly fondling myself in a government office will help? Never would have thought of that strategy........

No wonder you are feared at DHL!!!

Dave get your mind out of the gutter he said Boldness not Hardness and steady hand not shaking

Do you really think that publicly fondling myself in a government office will help? Never would have thought of that strategy........

No wonder you are feared at DHL!!!

I think you must be thinking about your other post, huh?....... :P B)

3.  G-325:  Biographical Infomation               No fee

One for Jing Mei

One for me

One for her son

You don't need the G-325 for yourself, if you already sent it, it won't hurt.

Others: you can check the processing dates at http://uscis.gov and select your district office.

Applied for SS card for 10 year old daughter 1/10. Just showed permanent stamp in passport, told she was not in computer yet but should issue her number in appx.10 days.

That's what they told us at the SSA office as well, but what we received approximately 10 days later was a card for my wife, and a letter for our daughter saying that they could not issue a card at this time. Seems to me that the people at the local SSA offices don't have a clue concerning the immigration rules and regulations. Of course, I don't think the people at the BCIS do either, and I know that I damn sure don't anymore. Let us know if you receive a card, because I would like to get one for her because I think it would make life easier down the road. Then again, maybe K-3 & K-4 is different from K-1 & K-2???

• 3 weeks later...