10 Year Green Card

Wow, I feel like such a newbie having to post this!

My wife has been here on a Fiancée Visa for about a year and a half now. She's nearing the end of her two year green card and we have to start preparing to file for her 10 year green card.

I'm lost... Can someone tell me what the form name/number is or a description of what I need to look up? LOL - Is this just an AOS or is it called "permanent residence" or what?

Thanks... This forum is the best. I couldn't have gotten her here without this place. Now I just need to KEEP her here!

Jerry & Xiaomin

You will be removing conditions on the conditional green-card. Note the K-1 is only for a one time entry to the USA as a NON-Resident, you adjusted status so se is her as a Lawful Permanent Resident, and has been since getting approved for that conditional green-card.

Anyway, the procedure is a matter of filing an I-751, along with evidence of living together in a normal marital relationship.

I would start with this guide: http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Thank you so much Dan... I have everything printed, and my bride and I will be going over it in time to file... Jerry

You will be removing conditions on the conditional green-card. Note the K-1 is only for a one time entry to the USA as a NON-Resident, you adjusted status so se is her as a Lawful Permanent Resident, and has been since getting approved for that conditional green-card.

Anyway, the procedure is a matter of filing an I-751, along with evidence of living together in a normal marital relationship.

I would start with this guide: http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Also don't forget and can help to have Documentation from friends and family that know your marital status.

Hong and had friends and Neighbor's write letters stating they know of our marriage and have them notarized.

Family members also help too.

Good luck.