Thanks for all the help guys. I know this next question is a little silly, but I'm quite paranoid to mess anything on this up. Especially because of previous experiences with Government, I always expect them to be absolutely anal about everything. But do the copies I make of my passport, and other documents need to be color copies?

Nope, B&W is perfectly fine.

Thanks for all the help guys. I know this next question is a little silly, but I'm quite paranoid to mess anything on this up. Especially because of previous experiences with Government, I always expect them to be absolutely anal about everything. But do the copies I make of my passport, and other documents need to be color copies?

Nope, B&W is perfectly fine.

I'm filing out the G-325A and there not enough space for full addresses, can I attach a separate sheet and say "See attachment"? (and even with hand writing, I know I wont fit it in.

I'm filing out the G-325A and there not enough space for full addresses, can I attach a separate sheet and say "See attachment"? (and even with hand writing, I know I wont fit it in.

Yes this is fine. On the attached sheet need to note what form and line it is for.

Yes this is fine. On the attached sheet need to note what form and line it is for.

I've worked alot of places...does the G-325A Need to be very accurate about the dates on these jobs? I have a 'pretty good' idea of where I worked when. and i've filled out all 5 lines with all the jobs except for one, a job i worked at krogers for like only 3-5 months...I left the job so fast, do you think its necessary I attach a paper and add that too?

And im putting my current address in China too, however, my lease ends at this place in 3 months, not sure if I will still live here when it ends. I definitely will be sending this before then, but I wonder if it will be a problem that my current address will be changing. maybe I should note this on my cover letter?

I've completed my G-325A...In my Work History I Wrote all the info I could fit, except for the addresses, So beside the name of the place I worked I put (See Attachment), then on the attachment I have "Employment History Addresses" and put the name and the address in all of them. I decided not to worry too much about the dates.

Residential history is a little weird. I put my current address in China, then after it put my parents address, who was my permanent address through out college, and put the years for all 5 there. but after, I also listed addresses that I paid bills at during that same time. I don't know if that will confuse them to death or what...

Also my Wife seems pretty confused about how chinese addresses should be properly translated ... I told her to just put in a literal translation, I hope the government isn't looking for a specific format and is resourceful enough to figure it out.

Still wondering about the 3 month lease thing, i noticed they dont ask for a phone number anywhere on the I-130 or G...

Thanks for all the Help thus far guys, especially you Dnoblett!

Edited by computerguy (see edit history)