Removal of Conditions

Hello All,

I know that we need to file Removal of Condition within 90 days of her green card expiring. My question is does USCIS need to receive all the documents before the 90 days? her Greencard expires 11/4/2011...

If her application is incomplete, it may be rejected entirely, or they may simply RFE for the missing documents.

Why would you want to take a chance?

You would want to mail in her COMPLETE application around Aug 6 or Aug 8 to make sure it is not received before the 90 calendar day period PRIOR to the expiration date. Her NOA1 receipt for the application will extend her green card by one year. You want to RECEIVE this extension (NOA1) before the 90 day period is over.

Simply put, SOONER is better than LATER

What eactly do you meean by "all"?

What is included with the I-751 varies considerably depending on life situation.

List what you have and may be waiting for.

In our case, it was transcripts of joint returns, vacation photos, drive liceses, various mail to joint address, college bills, credit cards, copy of bank statement from joint account.

We did not send much else.

I have the following:

Tax transcripts 2008-2010, years 2009-2010 are joint filings

Employment verification letter

Bank statement showing joint account

Car Finance document showing joint ownership

Fafsa sar document with her married name

Marriage certificate

Pictures from our vacation

Driver lisence

Student ID

College bill, Showing that I am paying her classes

Credit card offers sent to our house

Car insurance monthly statement, however I am excluded since I dont want to drive her car. I am paying both car and insurance...

I don't own home so I don't have any docs for this, We are still living with my parents and rent free...

I just want to confirm the right time to send in the form and supporting documents...

List is good, copy of marriage cert not needed when removing conditions, is very much like our case.

Just do not send it more than 90 days prior to expireation, it will be sent back to you. We maild ours at 10 days prior to expiration.