My Husband and I became to know each other in 2006 at China.He proposed to me on December 14th of 2009, and registered in the Civil Administration Bureau. In June of 2010, we held a wedding ceremony.In June of 2010,He got a chance to transfer to HP which is based in America. He thought it was a great opportunity to go to America so he accepted the offer. And he have to apply for the reunion for me, we have been apart for 340 days since then. We have to keep in touch through phone calls,MSN,etc.

With regards to I-1864 infotmation,he need to send 3 years' tax return ,but he has been woking for HP for 9 month only.Several document we have ,as fllows:

half a year's back tax ,10 grand sitting in a bank ,steady income in America and 10 month payroll, tax list in China from 2006-2009, employment history from 2006 to now,offical reference letters from employers

1,Do we need to seek a co-sponsor.

2,Is minimum finanical requirement means befor tax or after tax.

3,His income isn't much over $18,000USD per year ( Chinese wages + American wages in 2010)

4,Is half a years tax list will be a big problem.

Our advantages:

We both first mariage, he is around my age (29 and 28 ), steady income ,good international firm and position, a lot of evidence that we have love each other deeply

Our disadvantages:

economy assures, half a year's tax list

Everyone could give me some suggestion or help to analysis case

Thanks for help in advance!

Cindy

1) Do not need joint sponsor, only if current and future income falls below $19,000 US per year, working for a company like HP I suspect being paid much more than that.

2) Before tax, is the agreed salary that current job is paying.

3) What is current income, take weekly gross income before tax and multiply by 52

4) Tax list? Not factored into support, only income before tax.

What is current yearly salary, as in what would be made if starting today, what would be the total made by this time next year?

Letter of Employment please ! include that in I 864 docs.

Yep, a letter from HR or supervisor at place of employment.

Basically, your employer letter should state "To whom it may concern: (first name,last name) has been employed full-time with the XYZ Company since 200_ as a (name of your job), and is an employee in good standing with an annual salary of $XXXX. Signed, John Doe, Supervisor (or whatever title)" The letter should be on company letterhead.

Everyone could give me some suggestion or help to analysis case

You asked... hold your breath.

Why are you here asking and not your husband? I cannot tell you the red flag I get from this... This is just MY opinion.

You know way too much about the process... I cannot tell you the red flag I get from this... This is just MY opinion.

Your advantages are just 'ok'. But you postulate a lot of 'evidence' which you never provide here...

Disadvantages are NOT economy assurance but WAGE assurances: Chinese wages + American wages... FORGET Chinese wages! That has NO FUTURE MEANING. DO you understand the filing requirements? Again; why is he not here asking these questions????

Your being apart for almost a year is also not good... I can't say enough the wrong direction your questions go. Plan a 2 year idea.

My Analysis; My Opinion. Easily forgotten.

Really, my first thought was similar to David's. Where's the husband?

There are MANY American husbands of Chinese wives who are not Candle members. There are several Chinese wives of American husbands who ARE members of Candle. Would you say the same things about Joanne? Why is this (the husband not posting the questions) ANY kind of a flag?

There are MANY American husbands of Chinese wives who are not Candle members. There are several Chinese wives of American husbands who ARE members of Candle. Would you say the same things about Joanne? Why is this (the husband not posting the questions) ANY kind of a flag?

I don't compare many years past to today. I here now; posting now; answering now. Why would I appeal to Joanne? Your above that.

I am posting to today's climate... and my intuition of seeing posts; and the absense of the man posting... I can't force intuition on you or another. IT IS JUST MY OPINION. Easily forgotten.

I don't compare many years past to today. I here now; posting now; answering now. Why would I appeal to Joanne? Your above that.

I am posting to today's climate... and my intuition of seeing posts; and the absense of the man posting... I can't force intuition on you or another. IT IS JUST MY OPINION. Easily forgotten.

The truth remains - there are NOW several women who ARE members of Candle whose husbands DO NOT post here. Joanne is NOT easily forgotten.

Just a thought, but why is everyone assuming the husband is an American??? I could not determine that from the original post.

Another point is that we don't know what kind of visa they applying for either. Too many assumptions being made without facts.

Some rather harsh comments considering the above.

Thanks for all !My husband highly recommended me here serveral days ago.I can't wait for him to post here after work.It doesn't mean anything either husband or wife who is a Candle member,does it ? Everyone come here for help and be helped.I want to thanks for help in advance again.

He is an American Chinese, has been working for almost 5 years in HP (4 years in China + 10 month in American).

Just a thought, but why is everyone assuming the husband is an American??? I could not determine that from the original post.

Another point is that we don't know what kind of visa they applying for either. Too many assumptions being made without facts.

Some rather harsh comments considering the above.

Look at the title of the thread - CR-1

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)