Almost 6 months and still waiting for the NOA2.

I got my NOA1 on September 23rd. I am mostly making this post for people who just filed the I-29f and got sent to the Vermont Service Center. I think I am finally about to get my NOA2 or at least an RFE. 30 people sent in applications with me on the same day to the Vermont Service Center. 4 have RFEs 4 have NOA2s and the rest are still waiting. Also they will not budge on helping you until you reach 6 months. I had a friend of a friend who works as the immigration officer for my congressman call and I had a senators office call. They were both told in 6 months I can file for an expedite until then suck it up.

I hear the California Service Center is moving about a month quicker than the VSC. So if you live in a state that gets sent to California you are lucky. Anyway just an update and an FYI because I know when I sent in my application I was curious how fast (or slow) things were actually moving.

Any day now, I have seen a few posts on VJ about petitions filed last September finally emerging from the VSC black hole.

6 month wait has been the normal lately, if there is any such thing as normal. The NVC stage can be quicker if

you go with the Electron Precess. Then Guz can take 5 weeks or 5 months for an Interview..........

Oh man I went with the neutron process what is the electron process???

Perhaps it involves a cattle prod?

6 month wait has been the normal lately, if there is any such thing as normal. The NVC stage can be quicker if

you go with the Electron Precess. Then Guz can take 5 weeks or 5 months for an Interview..........

Not an option for I-129F (K-1) process.

Is in flux as to NVC either mailing the case to GUZ, or scan/send to GUZ. if by mail, then more than likely the "Slow Boat" and getting hung up in customs.

HAHA I think I figured out exactly which visa they are working on. Someone on VJ was saying just type in receipt numbers lower than yours to see who filed on the same day as you. So all the way up through EAC1090678166 are finished. If you type that in and change the last digit to 7 they havent finished that one. Looks like I only have a handful of people in front of me. I am going to follow this and see how long it takes to do the next few.

Oh man I went with the neutron process what is the electron process???

"electron precess" is the rednect version of Electronic Process, and also the version for us suffering from "Old Timers"........

Not an option for I-129F (K-1) process.

Is in flux as to NVC either mailing the case to GUZ, or scan/send to GUZ. if by mail, then more than likely the "Slow Boat" and getting hung up in customs.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Are you saying that things are in flux at NVC and sometimes they send things electronically and sometimes they don't? Is that just for the K-1 or does it apply to the IR1/CR1 as well? Those can go full electronic post NVC, right?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Are you saying that things are in flux at NVC and sometimes they send things electronically and sometimes they don't? Is that just for the K-1 or does it apply to the IR1/CR1 as well? Those can go full electronic post NVC, right?

Just for K-Visas, I have seen some post about NVC sending the I-129F package via and electronic process, and other times they ship via DHL.

As for Immigrant visas petitioned by I-130 the petitioner can opt-in to a newer electronic process that gets around the painful customs delay.

Just for K-Visas, I have seen some post about NVC sending the I-129F package via and electronic process, and other times they ship via DHL.

As for Immigrant visas petitioned by I-130 the petitioner can opt-in to a newer electronic process that gets around the painful customs delay.

Yay. Had me scared for a moment there. I had read about the electronic process for I-130s, but I've also read a lot about NVC being really slow and changing things lately.

Got my NOA2 for my I130 . Time line 4.5 months.

How long will that be approx. from now on to get the GZ interview ? assuming electronic processing.

Thanks. This is a great site . Used no lawyer . Saved money. also, got a lot of refund from IRS from joint filing . again, topics have been discussed on this site.

How long will that be approx. from now on to get the GZ interview ? assuming electronic processing.

Thanks. This is a great site . Used no lawyer . Saved money. also, got a lot of refund from IRS from joint filing . again, topics have been discussed on this site.

Yay!

Hopefully, it is that quick for us. Which service center did you go through? Do anything special with your paperwork?

Yay!

Hopefully, it is that quick for us. Which service center did you go through? Do anything special with your paperwork?

CSC ; even though my jurisdiction is supposed to be VSC but they routed it automatically to CSC .

I tried to be as complete and as thorough as possible in the application . Front loading, too. So , no BS later .

I will definitely come for her interview . Rain or shine .

Yay!

CSC ; even though my jurisdiction is supposed to be VSC but they routed it automatically to CSC .

I tried to be as complete and as thorough as possible in the application . Front loading, too. So , no BS later .

I will definitely come for her interview . Rain or shine .

Interesting on the jurisdiction part. So much for reading tea leaves trying to figure out the timeline ahead of time, huh?

We plan to frontload as well for the same reason. I've already made it clear to my work and everyone else I'm going for the interview no matter what.