P-2 to NVC and OPTIN GZO number

Uncle Tsap Tsap ;

My feeling is your file is being reviewed again in Vermont before final approval is sent . Consider this as a good thing rather than later GZ gives you another blue or white slip and then you are stuck for another 2 years.

I always believe that whatever problem there is , it is better be addressed here in the good old USA than in Chinertucky .

Do you agree uncle Tsap Tsap ?

Hope once this is through , the three of you will be united as one household.

By the way, have you considered living in China or half and half and teaching red neck English ?

I live deep in the South and my wife is a red neck Chinese ( from deep country in Sichuan ). Told my red neck assistant that she 's going to teach my wife red neck English .

I agree completely about Vermont. I put in our file (in 3 different places) that Vermont had approved us twice already so it was with pleasure that I saw the case was in Vermont. Let them check away, I have no criminal record whatsoever, clean as a whistle in that regard, as is lil' rabbit, plus she has no CCP stuff hangin' over her head either.

As far as living in Chinertucky, we own outright a beautiful home over yonder. One way, or the other, our dream of living together is going to come to fruition and we will be free of the government, wither through our ten year green card or by my living in Chinertucky teachin' "Fushun English" as my son calls my "no gooda" english. I've tried to teach them that it's the Ynakee english that is what is no gooda, that my long drawn out english is perfectly understandable. By the way, I've often wondered how in the heck a Chinertuckian nothern city girl like lil' rabbit could be such a hillbilly hick....she fits me to a tee, but I sometimes look at her and jes think....who the heck taught you how to be a redneck? You do everything but drink Pabst blue Ribbon beer and have a 52' Ford sittin' on blocks out front. American hillbilly meets red Chinese....red neck that is.

Good to see you poppin' yore suspenders and lettin' yer redneck hillbilly side show thru there, cuzin' Bullmastiff. I like the light side of things and I REALLY like to laugh at this ol' life, shucks, laughter is what has kept me from EXPLODIN', or is that IMPLODIN'.

Uncle tsap tsap

I kindly likey that thar name....it reminds me of Vietnam english....."didi mao, tsap tsap" (move out M/F, QUICKLY QUICKLY)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(move out M/F, QUICKLY QUICKLY)

M/F ?

Oh well better to not go there again.

I don't think the mods liked the last one.

Yeah Tsapper is everyones Unkie/cuzzin. B)

P-2 to come soon Unkie Tsap

MF...you know, as in move out my friend.

(move out M/F, QUICKLY QUICKLY)

M/F ?

Oh well better to not go there again.

I don't think the mods liked the last one.

Yeah Tsapper is everyones Unkie/cuzzin. B)

P-2 to come soon Unkie Tsap

MF...you know, as in move out my friend.

I liked the Massey Ferguson acronym, something about the Mansons set the mods off.

My illegitimate, twice removed, unckie/cuzzin Tsapper.

Any idea when your wifes P-2 will come around? I thinking soon.

Edited by whatsthedeal (see edit history)

cuzin' tsapper, I thaink whut you iz trying tuh say wif atair M/F is sumpin like "most rickey tick." Ain't that rite? Move out most rickey tick. Like I often said when I got back in tuh base camp after bein' in the bush fer four or five days, eatin outta tin cans and gobblin' hands full of bennies so I didn't have to go tuh sleep (didn't want none of them there perjammer wearin' fellers sneakin' up on me in thuh dark.....) -----well, when we got back and rite after I kissed the ground and my Bible, I would say, " I wants me a large bowl full of Mary Jane and I wants it MOST RICKEY TICK." If'n you gits muh drift.......

cuzin' tsapper, I thaink whut you iz trying tuh say wif atair M/F is sumpin like "most rickey tick." Ain't that rite? Move out most rickey tick. Like I often said when I got back in tuh base camp after bein' in the bush fer four or five days, eatin outta tin cans and gobblin' hands full of bennies so I didn't have to go tuh sleep (didn't want none of them there perjammer wearin' fellers sneakin' up on me in thuh dark.....) -----well, when we got back and rite after I kissed the ground and my Bible, I would say, " I wants me a large bowl full of Mary Jane and I wants it MOST RICKEY TICK." If'n you gits muh drift.......

Ah....rickey tick....brother I haven't heard that word is many moons. I spent the last moon (last night) awake for many many hours....fear of sleep once again rose it's ugly head for me. It's hard to take, last night I wished I were just dead and the lil' pajama man would go with me....in my case it is a reacurring dream of being shot down, running as fast through the jungle as I can and Charley just saunters behind me smiling his beetle nut grin of red teeth and laughing as he aims his AK at me playfully....I can't get away no matter how fast I run....Charley walks and grins....predator and prey...I pray it tio stop, there is no stop, I must make myself so tired I pass out. Last night I got into my cold car and just drove and drove, seeking sleep FEARING sleep.

Oh well, it's another day, I'm hear okay, Charlie awaits the darkness....

Demons be gone....

tsap seui

Most rickey tick my brother

I sat in my first combat PTSD group since 2009 with about 15 other Nam Nuts...mostly Marines, what a fellowship. One for all, all for one...bust your chops in a second hug you the next. I was the only chopper pilot as usual in the group, I never seemed to walk in anyone elses boots...had a MArine corpman....I thought of you...he started as they do, talking to me about those crazy Army chopper pilots who would fly in even when MArine choppers would hold off, he started to break down....so did I....I wanted to scream and run from the room.

They always bring it back, act like I'm a saint...It don't mean nuthin' I was no saint, no hero, just a scared shitless 20 year old punk kid in charge of 2 18 year old gunners and another pilot, plus all the wounded you guys could pile in until I could barely get teh skids off the ground on those hot days....how the hell could I not go in again and again and again and again....scared to utter death but motivated by one thing,,,,that others may live....those simple but so over powering words which make me cringe into a fetal ball and cry..."so that others may live" its so damn crazy....I may yet have killed myself by living that creed. That creed which ruled my life, which I can't face when those poor grunts with their many scars try to praise me.

It wasn't me, it was the calling, it was what I signed on for. Just a task, just a job, I said I would live with the creed, I gave it my best but too many died in the back of my choppers...how do I live and they died....that creedI lived FOR it so long ago, now I can't live WITH it.

It will haunt me until I stop breath and turn to dust. I lost myself in the Nam, Cambodia took my youthand damn if it doesn't want mypresent too.Why? What did I do to deserve this?

It don't mean nuthin' brother, it don't mean a f'in' thing. I did my part and my part has done me. I again apologize to those who didn't come back...

I tried but you died.

One day may I rest in peace, able to breathe at night with Charlie no where in sight. Quilt be done with me. May my "tsapper" fianlly land to a three foot hover without it being from another controlled crash.

Damn tsap....you done gone and got me shakin'.....my fingers are dancing on this here keyboard and I ain't tryin' to type.....damn....I am shakin' right now, as my dad who will turn 90 next Wednesday always says, shakin' - "like a dawg shittin' a peach seed." That dream of yorn what dun it.....hell, I would hate to be the one havin' that dream.

Seriously my friend, I know exactly what you are feeling those nights when you can't sleep.....I know that feeling of just getting in the car, in a cold sweat, just to be movin' - seems as long as I'm movin'....I'll bet you know exactly what I mean. I recall one night a couple of years ago I drove from my house up through Nashville, through Clarksville and across the Cumberland River into Kentucky. I was running away from and toward at the same time. Away from screamin' kids and the one guy, a medic, who, while I turned away to cut some bandage tape to help affix the splint that held what used to be his left leg in place, up and put a .45 in his mouth and pulled the damn trigger. He still chases me in the night tsapper, he don't ever really go away....he just hides awhile....That night I ran from him all the way to Kentucky, right to the gate of Ft. Campbell - the gate I walked out of a free man, at least on paper, when my tour was finally over and I was a civilian again......tsap......ain't it funny how the night moves, when you don't seem to have as much to lose....strange how the night moves, with autumn closin' in.....

Breathe deep my brother, and be at peace.......

Damn tsap....you done gone and got me shakin'.....my fingers are dancing on this here keyboard and I ain't tryin' to type.....damn....I am shakin' right now, as my dad who will turn 90 next Wednesday always says, shakin' - "like a dawg shittin' a peach seed." That dream of yorn what dun it.....hell, I would hate to be the one havin' that dream.

Seriously my friend, I know exactly what you are feeling those nights when you can't sleep.....I know that feeling of just getting in the car, in a cold sweat, just to be movin' - seems as long as I'm movin'....I'll bet you know exactly what I mean. I recall one night a couple of years ago I drove from my house up through Nashville, through Clarksville and across the Cumberland River into Kentucky. I was running away from and toward at the same time. Away from screamin' kids and the one guy, a medic, who, while I turned away to cut some bandage tape to help affix the splint that held what used to be his left leg in place, up and put a .45 in his mouth and pulled the damn trigger. He still chases me in the night tsapper, he don't ever really go away....he just hides awhile....That night I ran from him all the way to Kentucky, right to the gate of Ft. Campbell - the gate I walked out of a free man, at least on paper, when my tour was finally over and I was a civilian again......tsap......ain't it funny how the night moves, when you don't seem to have as much to lose....strange how the night moves, with autumn closin' in.....

Breathe deep my brother, and be at peace.......

Mick, you and I are so boo-koo same same. One of these dayz we will meet. I will make a point ot come down as it is easier for me to make that trip. If my wife gets to come over I have plans of going out to Vegas in September with her. THere is an industry convention I used ot be a part of and I literally have 100 friends and aquantances there. I know school is starting then and you won't be able to meet out there....I may have the same problem but I will try and take Fengqi with us for the weekend.

You had it tough over there, we had different experiences and posistions on the game board but the results for what we have to live through are pretty much exactly the very same.

ou often come up in my thoughts, there is a kinship I realize, even without meeting you, hell I don't have to, the bond is so strong. IF we never looked one another in the eye we will are forever blood brothers that no one could deny.

I know your fellings on the VA and man I lived my hatred of that bunch like a worn out coat for 38 years before I ever stepped back...stepped back through a best friend wha saw the new VA. Met a Gyrene grunt yesterday who said he stayed away from them for 42 years but MIck I will not talk to you here about the VA. I respect your feelings and I can taste them.

I am....though, and I have been compeled for many months now to make a post to "veterans" in TC. Maybe not today, but soon as it is pushing it's way out of me and yesterday only pushed it farther. I see too much money and benefits sitting on the table for veterans like you and I that the VA is so happy to leave on there since they were such sorry asses years ago....but dammit, the benefits and money are there......

Well, I will be making a post to "other" veterans of the diferent wars, strictly from the view point of someone who absolutely hated the VA as bad as a person could despise something. I hope you choose to just glance at it. IT's gona take me awhile to write it because of the many details but I will do it first person and explain how I get free medical care and meds, and the $3,000 a month taxfree.

Enough on that.

I wish you peace in the evenings, I can understand you driving to Kentucky just like as if you had driven to teh grocery store....it's what some of us do when the meds don't work, treatment doesn't work, and all hope is gone....it's just what we do to breathe, to run from the nightmares to run from the life we lived so long ago.

Dammit I wish it would stop for you, for me....for all those guys I met as I have met so many just the same yesterday.

Take care, keep the grin, and good rest to you. You are me, I am you and we are all as one together.

tsapper pilot seui.....pig pig pig

Tennerbama....hahahahaha, I'll never forget the first time I saw you write that, years ago.

So how the lil rabbit takin this here wait? I know my wife would be screamin and a yellin and callin me MUCH STOOPID DA MAN!!!!!!!!!! Then she would be telling me I trouble is why no get fast visa. I know I herd a couple of times through the process.

Oh yeah she would also say "other person more smart than you do. You MUCH MUCH STOOPID DA MAN ALL WORLD!! YOU MAKE ME MUCHHHHHHHHHHH ANGRY."

Yep cuzin tsap Bawb iz really feel fer ys ifn this is what chew gitten.

So how the lil rabbit takin this here wait? I know my wife would be screamin and a yellin and callin me MUCH STOOPID DA MAN!!!!!!!!!! Then she would be telling me I trouble is why no get fast visa. I know I herd a couple of times through the process.

Oh yeah she would also say "other person more smart than you do. You MUCH MUCH STOOPID DA MAN ALL WORLD!! YOU MAKE ME MUCHHHHHHHHHHH ANGRY."

Yep cuzin tsap Bawb iz really feel fer ys ifn this is what chew gitten.

No cuzin Chawls, I am very fortunate to say the lil' rabbit is very stoic and calm about this wait on the P-2. We discuss it each day and she sees I am writing letters each week, have the congressmans liaison inquring, phone calls to USCIS talking to second level officers, etc.

She has been calm....thank God ALmighty.

It is a ton of stress on her but she has learned about the wait and it shows now. I know it hurts her and I see the stress with her body changes but she is strong, I can only hope and pray this dadgum P-2 crap comes soon. It has become a killer at 8 months and 11 days.

I hope all is well with you my friend.

tsap seui