I-693 Vaccination Record Help

I-693 Questions:

Is there a link of what vaccinations my wife is required to have?

What forms do I need to give the civil surgeon? Will the Civil surgeon need to see the medical examination record, vaccination documentation worksheet and the International Certificate of Vaccination, Sealed X-Ray Film?

When submitting the I-693 will I need to include anything like the Medical Examination Record (copy or original), Vaccination Documentation worksheet (copy or original), International Certificate of Vaccination, X-Ray Film or any other documents from Guangzhou?

Edited by JonathanM (see edit history)

DOS - Vaccination Requirements for IV Applicants

For a person who has had no vaccines or whose vaccines are not up to date, do all doses of the required vaccines need to be given to complete the immigrant medical exam?

Because completion of the vaccine series often requires several months, immigrant applicants are not required to receive all doses of the required vaccines as part of the immigrant medical exam. Rather, applicants are required to receive at least one dose of each vaccine that is appropriate for their age group. They are also encouraged to receive as many added doses as needed to complete the series.

sets the vaccination requirements, and is the ONLY site to go to for up-to-the-minute information (vaccination requirements MAY change - although they rarely do)

Pinned at top of this forum is a thread about I-693, link at bottom of first post lists vaccination requirements, they are age specific, not all needed by adults.

Age 18 - 64 are required to have:

• MMR
  • Td
  • Variccella (AKA Chicken Pox)
  • The FLU if in season

More: http://www.cdc.gov/i...tions.html#tbl1

http://candleforlove...showtopic=41344

As for medical records only vaccinations needed to be brought to civil surgeon.

Note I have seen USCIS demand a full medical if AOS interview falls 1 year after the medical for visa. This will be noted on interview letter.

I have yet to see a K3 get approved without an interview.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

My wife went with my mother to the Health Clinic and told that she needed her vaccinations for immigration, They gave her EVERYTHING!!! . My wife had to go back 3 times because of Hepititous???(not sure I spelled that right). Afterword we found that she did not need all the ones that she got,she thinks I was punishing her . Atleast we do not have to worry about anymore

My wife went with my mother to the Health Clinic and told that she needed her vaccinations for immigration, They gave her EVERYTHING!!! . My wife had to go back 3 times because of Hepititous???(not sure I spelled that right). Afterword we found that she did not need all the ones that she got,she thinks I was punishing her . Atleast we do not have to worry about anymore

He did not have hepititous she just got the shots