Ah lil' update on the petition

Tsap, empy your mail box, I am trying to send you a private message.

I'm so terrible with PM's I didn't realize it was loaded. THere should be room now Marine.

tsap seui

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuzin' tsapper, I gots me uh real strong feelin' that ol' Don is about tuh move iz here thread tuh thuh Twisted Forum, seein's how fowlks lakin' proper tastes n' sensibilities mite not cotton to awl iz here tawk ubout rubber critters....so I won't say much except I am honored that you wuld thaink enuff uh me to lend me yore bufflo....why it'll keep me warm rite on up tuh thuh spraing thaw.....and I promiss I'll hose it down real gud fore I mail it back.......

Congrats, glad to here your case is getting some attention. Your wife should be any day now, hopefully Monday!

Thanks Dan. Maybe soon now. And thanks for that link you gave me. Ya know what, I used to for a follow up e-mail....haven't heard a r=wrod out of them.....but the dear things, they need time.

tsap seui

Be careful sending them a ton of electronic documents. Make sure they are small enough in size that it doesn't overwhelm them on their side or they will reject for new "technical" reasons! Just make sure your PDFs are reasonable in size and break into multiple PDFs, one for each subject area.

Be careful sending them a ton of electronic documents. Make sure they are small enough in size that it doesn't overwhelm them on their side or they will reject for new "technical" reasons! Just make sure your PDFs are reasonable in size and break into multiple PDFs, one for each subject area.

Thanks Lee. That is what I'm doing, separating different subjects into their own PDF file.

Since my income contains $53,000 of VA benefits and SSDI benefits I am trying my best to stress them, as you can't even list VA bene's on a 1040 (the instructions even tell you NOT to list them), as well, the SSDI, while it gets listed on line 22 or so, it doesn't get added into the right hand list.

My largest file is 47 pages....of bank statements (notorized by the bank) which I highlighted the date of direct deposit and amount, my name and address, and the two lines that say

12/08 US TREASURY SOC SEC

12/30 US TREASURY VA BENEFIT

and the dollar amounts deposited to their right.

Yes the file is big, but it is in monthly and yearly order and when you open it is easily and chronologically read, top to bottom...again, soley on that one subject verifying my direct deposits.

Then there is a file pertaining to my SSDI Award, the date it started and the amounts initially deposited, as well as yearly SS 1099's and verification of the monthly amount sent to me.

Veterans Administration... Same thing, all separate with verification, date started, current benefit, etc.

Thanks for saying that Lee. I use any advice given to me. My individual files have an easily read heading and will pertain to one subject with no overlapping and confusion.

With the majority of my income now being non-taxable I feel I must highlite it somehow to make sure they don't discount it in any way. That requires couple of more files to be generated to stress and verify those two incomes.

Good luck with your AOS. In three weeks we will celebrate our second anniversary so our case will turn into an IR-1 before the interview...maybe even before the P-2 from USCIS. If my wife gets to come over this time, I don't want to have to deal with the government for another 9 years and 9 months.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Thanks Lee. That is what I'm doing, separating different subjects into their own PDF file.

Since my income contains $53,000 of VA benefits and SSDI benefits I am trying my best to stress them, as you can't even list VA bene's on a 1040 (the instructions even tell you NOT to list them), as well, the SSDI, while it gets listed on line 22 or so, it doesn't get added into the right hand list.

My largest file is 47 pages....of bank statements (notorized by the bank) which I highlighted the date of direct deposit and amount, my name and address, and the two lines that say

12/08 US TREASURY SOC SEC

12/30 US TREASURY VA BENEFIT

and the dollar amounts deposited to their right.

Yes the file is big, but it is in monthly and yearly order and when you open it is easily and chronologically read, top to bottom...again, soley on that one subject verifying my direct deposits.

Then there is a file pertaining to my SSDI Award, the date it started and the amounts initially deposited, as well as yearly SS 1099's and verification of the monthly amount sent to me.

Veterans Administration... Same thing, all separate with verification, date started, current benefit, etc.

Thanks for saying that Lee. I use any advice given to me. My individual files have an easily read heading and will pertain to one subject with no overlapping and confusion.

With the majority of my income now being non-taxable I feel I must highlite it somehow to make sure they don't discount it in any way. That requires couple of more files to be generated to stress and verify those two incomes.

Good luck with your AOS. In three weeks we will celebrate our second anniversary so our case will turn into an IR-1 before the interview...maybe even before the P-2 from USCIS. If my wife gets to come over this time, I don't want to have to deal with the government for another 9 years and 9 months.

tsap seui

I do hope that you 'll be able to go to GZ for your wife's interview.

I do hope that you 'll be able to go to GZ for your wife's interview.

I was there for my wifes first interview. For certain I will be in China with her 6 weeks before we fly down to Guangzhou for this next interview. No way in this world I would miss being with her at her interview.

Thanks,

tsap seui

I am happy that things are going well for you now. I know it has been a long road for both of you. I just hope that my wife and I can be as fortunate soon. It has been 3 years for us.

I am happy that things are going well for you now. I know it has been a long road for both of you. I just hope that my wife and I can be as fortunate soon. It has been 3 years for us.

Thanks William, I know you guys have had more than your share of problems. Just know, it won't be over until we all get our wimmin by our sides, in the country of OUR choice.

tsap seui

Tsap it is great to see things moving along. It took us 3 months to get entered into NVC (because they put the original along with the copies in the archive file at USCIS and gave me the run around until they finally checked and said .. "oops"). Stay after them and best of luck.

Thanks Shenzen, yep, gotta keep after tehm ol' boyz.

Well sir, I made a major breakthrough for my computer stoopid butt. I paid the Affidavit of support fee for Bubba Jr. online and turned around and sent in the OPTIN e-mail along with his attached DS-3032 to the NVCElecttonic@state.gov e-mail address.

I've worried for many months about this OPTIN stuff but have been studyin'and learning. I feel good about doing that, finally.

Thanks to Chawls, Andrew, Dan (for his links), and the feller in my town who sold me a printer/scanner that prompts me on each step.

One day maybe lil' rabbit will get her P-2 and we can get this show on the road to her interview. I'm itchin' to get back to China for a lil' R&R and to help finish up preparations for the interview.

tsap seui

Hey Tsap!

Long time no see...I've been super busy with work and school, but I am glad that I come back to see your good news!

It is great that things are moving along and that your liason is being and not hehe. It is also great to see that you two have almost been married for 2 years...IR-1 means no removal of conditions...you will be free from the government (mostly hehe) once you get into the country!!

I am, as always, here on your sidelines, cheering for the day you, your lil rabbit, and your son will step onto US soil once again!!

Hey Tsap!

Long time no see...I've been super busy with work and school, but I am glad that I come back to see your good news!

It is great that things are moving along and that your liason is being and not hehe. It is also great to see that you two have almost been married for 2 years...IR-1 means no removal of conditions...you will be free from the government (mostly hehe) once you get into the country!!

I am, as always, here on your sidelines, cheering for the day you, your lil rabbit, and your son will step onto US soil once again!!

Well hello ma'am. So good to see you and hubby's lovely photo again.

Saturday is the starting day of three years of bloody wish...I mean...wedded bliss, so yes, if they give out the visas my family and I will be FREE of THEM

The USCIS has touched lil' rabbit's application three times in the last 5 days, but sent me an e-mail yesterday morning saying that on Feb. 17th they transferred her case to the Texas service center......excuse me....are you drunk? The case was sent to the Texas service center on November 20th, after sitting 4 months in California.

All you can do is laugh at this process. Lil' rabbit has been approved twice already by the USCIS and now we sit 7 1/2 months waiting for her to be approved again.

Thanks for your support Erika, it was a pleasure watching you guys get your visa and to see you doing so well.

One of these dayz we will have us'in a PAR-TAY right on the steps leading into the Department of State in downtown DC...and raise some pure HELL.

Take care, aloha, and say some of them pretty things they put around tourists necks for me and the lil' rabbit clutch cause who knows, we may take our traveling laughter show on the road to a town close to yours. YEEEEEEHAWWWW

tsap seui