Ideas to help me highlite my financial story??

tsap, its those flaming hoops you gotta watch out fer....

As our leader Frank Zappa would say...."Hoops of REAL fire",

Hope yer doin' well Mick. I often think of you.

I was a tad down in the spirits yesterday for a few minutes, and ol' cuzin' Chawls called me up for an "attitude adjustment". Thanks brother, hommie.

Lord knows I have been blessed, survived Nam, met me a woman like lil' rabbit, have my health back, been awarded SSDI, and the VA bene's. I can do no more with my financials. There simply are what they are.

If the accountant's letter doesn't open the eyes of the State Department workers then so be it. I'll take those two US Treasury checks Uncle Sammy sends me and I'll go live in Chinertucky with lil' rabbit and bubba, Jr.

With todays exchange rate I wold be given over 350,000rmb a year, our home is already paid for, I'd live with a little bitty butted sexual maniac Chinertuckian woman, eat some of the best food ever created, laugh and sing kari-jokie with family and friends, and in general live a helluva lot better than I could possibly live here.

WHAT...me complain? What right, and why the hell would I? Oh wait a minute, I do have periods of being a very stoopid ah man....I am an American man....it jes comes with the territory and the big swingin' richard between my legs.

tsap seui

I was a tad down in the spirits yesterday for a few minutes, and ol' cuzin' Chawls called me up for an "attitude adjustment". Thanks brother, hommie.

Lord knows I have been blessed, survived Nam, met me a woman like lil' rabbit, have my health back, been awarded SSDI, and the VA bene's. I can do no more with my financials. There simply are what they are.

If the accountant's letter doesn't open the eyes of the State Department workers then so be it. I'll take those two US Treasury checks Uncle Sammy sends me and I'll go live in Chinertucky with lil' rabbit and bubba, Jr.

With todays exchange rate I wold be given over 350,000rmb a year, our home is already paid for, I'd live with a little bitty butted sexual maniac Chinertuckian woman, eat some of the best food ever created, laugh and sing kari-jokie with family and friends, and in general live a helluva lot better than I could possibly live here.

WHAT...me complain? What right, and why the hell would I? Oh wait a minute, I do have periods of being a very stoopid ah man....I am an American man....it jes comes with the territory and the big swingin' richard between my legs.

tsap seui

Bubba it was real good to tawk to ya! Been awhile as Jane keeps me on a short mop string.

Good to hear that hillbilly voice again.

tsap seui

Bubba it was real good to tawk to ya! Been awhile as Jane keeps me on a short mop string.

Good to hear that hillbilly voice again.

Same here, cuzin' gud to hear another person who tawks with the proper American accent. I appreciated yore encouragement. You know exactly how it is, I am so sick and tired of forms, kiss ass letters, dancin' and like Bo Jangles for bozos. It'll end soon, now and like ol' Sly Stone I'll be singin' "I want to thank you for lettin' me be myself....again"

tsap seui

Chop Suey;

My two Mao's worth - many of us have "Non-Taxable Income" that doesn't show up on line 37, (Tax free Muni's) but is on the front of the 1040. I believe it to be sage advice to have an accountants statement to back up Gov't financial statement, and the 1040. Another way, not quite as "visual" is using IRS account statemements you get from them vice sending in the copy of the 1040. It takes a "few mintues" to figure out what they say - and the visual effect of the "0" is lost in all the numbers. You will be fine - just think - non of your money has to be sent into the Gov for taxes, leaving more for you to take care of your family. Best of luck -- I'm sure you will be successfulllllll in a few short months!

Chop Suey;

My two Mao's worth - many of us have "Non-Taxable Income" that doesn't show up on line 37, (Tax free Muni's) but is on the front of the 1040. I believe it to be sage advice to have an accountants statement to back up Gov't financial statement, and the 1040. Another way, not quite as "visual" is using IRS account statemements you get from them vice sending in the copy of the 1040. It takes a "few mintues" to figure out what they say - and the visual effect of the "0" is lost in all the numbers. You will be fine - just think - non of your money has to be sent into the Gov for taxes, leaving more for you to take care of your family. Best of luck -- I'm sure you will be successfulllllll in a few short months!

Thanks Mike. I think you were describing transcripts. I'm gonna use those, the 1040s with a pnk highlighter on the SSDI and VA numbers, and the letter (notorized) by the accountant.

How are the kids, DADDY-O ??? You are living life to it's fullest, my friend.

tsap seui

Chop Suey;

Thanks Mike. I think you were describing transcripts. I'm gonna use those, the 1040s with a pnk highlighter on the SSDI and VA numbers, and the letter (notorized) by the accountant.

tsap seui

Well our son, David just had his 1st Bday - and he is the light of my life. We're working on a little brother or little sister - but what only took 1 month last time has already been 3 months - and no new baby on the way. (As my friend said...I hope I didn't use my last sperm). Things are good for the old guy...when I do my 4-6 mile run around Diamond Head in the morning I often wonder what an old guy is doing having kids...but then I get home and he's excited to see me....and I immediately have my answer!

Knock-em dead at the next interview - we're all rooting for you!

Take it from an old guy who had a kid (a wonderful little girl when I was a mere 55) --- having kids at a "ripe" age can be a blessing. I know it has been for me. And although I had the old tubes tied after Salina's birth, we still can have fun pretending to try to have another one. Even though you have been trying for three months now, don't complain. Think of all the fun you are having giving it your best shot!!!! (pun intended).

Edited by Mick (see edit history)

Chop Suey;

tsap seui

Well our son, David just had his 1st Bday - and he is the light of my life. We're working on a little brother or little sister - but what only took 1 month last time has already been 3 months - and no new baby on the way. (As my friend said...I hope I didn't use my last sperm). Things are good for the old guy...when I do my 4-6 mile run around Diamond Head in the morning I often wonder what an old guy is doing having kids...but then I get home and he's excited to see me....and I immediately have my answer!

Knock-em dead at the next interview - we're all rooting for you!

Thanks Mike, I appreciate your well wishes.

For some reason I mis-thought and was thinkin' the lil' missus had delivered another bundle of joy into the world.

Well, as Mick stated, it shore is fun tryin', ain't it? And jes thank of the calories you burn off in the attempts.

I salute you Mike, you have done well for yourself and your family, very well INDEED!

tsap seui