Alien Registration Number

I want this to be correct. The form is asking for an alien registration number. I believe we don't have this at this stage. Our only number is a receipt number which begins with WAC....... Should I leave this blank...?? Got a bad cold this week.. Hope you are all well. Happy New Year! Jim

What are you filing? and what do you have a WAC receipt for??

Filing for a Visa? K-1, CR-1 (I-129F, I-130)

Adjusting status? Filing an I-485?

You look to have possibly filed an I-130 for a spouse visa, if this was the case the G-325A should have been sent with the I-130.

Again I would forget a K-3, I have yet to see one processed since last February, since NVC started closing the I-129F when receiving I-130 and I-129F at same time, which USCIS has been doing for well over a year now, USCIS tie the two petitions together and approve them at same time.

SEE: http://candleforlove...showtopic=40925

A# gets assigned some time during petition process, and the first time you may see it is on an approval notice.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

You look to have possibly filed an I-130 for a spouse visa, if this was the case the G-325A should have been sent with the I-130.

Again I would forget a K-3, I have yet to see one processed since last February, since NVC started closing the I-129F when receiving I-130 and I-129F at same time, which USCIS has been doing for well over a year now, USCIS tie the two petitions together and approve them at same time.

A# gets assigned some time during petition process, and the first time you may see it is on an approval notice.

I have applied for a CR-! I did send in the 325 A with the CR-1 application, but apparently they want it again.. Maybe I made a mistake the first time. So I am being very detailed this time. I think I have not been assigned alien registration number yet.. Thanks for your help Dan...

I have applied for a CR-! I did send in the 325 A with the CR-1 application, but apparently they want it again.. Maybe I made a mistake the first time. So I am being very detailed this time. I think I have not been assigned alien registration number yet.. Thanks for your help Dan...

Note TWO G-325A forms are needed one from Petitioner and One from Benificiary.

Also any step children immigrating?? If there are they too need an I-130 filed for each immigrating child.