Help Guys-DCF Advice

Hi,

I have previsoulsy post my situation abuot my 2nd petition for my Fiance in FuZhou. I understand that this is a high fraud area where 9/10 case are rejected, thus I am thinking abuot moving back to reside in her city, Fuzhou, and work. Eventaully hoping to go through the DCF route, will this help or increast the chance on my application. Thanks!

In a nut shell yes.

Two things:

1. To DCF you need to first marry, and reside in country for at least 6 months.
  2. You may have to deal with the denied K-1 petition, if USCIS revoked them, they WILL cause problems later when interviewing for a spousal visa DCF. IF USCIS administratively closes the K-1 case instead of revoking them, then the denied petition should not be an issue.

My husband and I did a DCF in 2008 and we had no problems until our recent RFE for our removal of conditions. However, that was probably my fault, and that is another issue. Like Don said, DCF has an increased chance of success, and it is a great chance for you to improve your language skills and deepen your relationship. If it is possible for you, I really recommend it. Living in China helped me to understand how my husband must feel at times since I was in a place where he knew everyone/everything and I knew no one/nothing, and now the tables are turned. Only point of caution is the one that Don noted as far as your petition is concerned. Anyway, if you decide to go this route, let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Best of luck!