A few questions before I leave for Guangzhou.

Everybody has been so helpful to us and we really appreciate it. We just have a few more questions to clear up before we head to Guangzhou. If anyone could help us out we would be very grateful. My wife has most of the documents we need except the affidavit of support, so I have the affidavit of support info along with a letter of employment and tax returns and w-2 forms.

I am also preparing our evidence of relationship. I already have photos gathered.

Question #1. We use the telephone, QQ chat with webcam, and e-mails to communicate. There is a lot of stuff. How much of this

do I have to print out , and how much can I get away with putting it on a CD? I really don't feel like printing all

of this stuff out.

Question #2 On our appointment letter , under the fees section it says that our fees have already been paid. Besides paying

our medical exam, are there any other fees that we may have to pay before getting our visa? I am worried about

having enough money on hand for this.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. Getting excited and nervous all at the same time. I also have a dreadful feeling that I am going to forget something.

Thanks everyone,

Sam

#1 Print out a log, "The list of time/dates" and a few sample chats and emails not all the chats, the consulate will nit accept a CD

#2 Yes you paid $70 for I-864, and $400 for the visa to NVC, the only thing needed to be paid for at the consulate is postage fee for mailing the package to PO, or other address in China.

We just printed out the pages of headers from the emails when searched in the email system from the sender. Even that was scores of pages! We averaged about 3-4 emails/day over 2 years. I wasn't able to log the phone calls very well as the phone services I used didn't all log the calls. In the end of course, GUZ didn't look at them. We had really good photo documentation with captions of places and dates including landmarks all over the U.S. and China so it was a pretty easy sell for us in that regard. I think they did look at that and I had front loaded the application with them. The EOR letter I wrote also summarized each visit.