The "Forgotten Bunch" Letter

Kids,

Robert and I finished it.. Be on the board tomorrow.. Then sign on per instructions on said letter. No if, buts and perhaps... OK?

See my earlier post....It's going this week-end... Will emphasize our letter to Harty Wednesday, and perhaps the CNN interview.. If not... please refer to my latest TOP 10: Your visa is coming... :rolleyes:

I hate to break the news to everyone. INS has been under the DOJ - look at your  filing forms. The DOJ is headed by our ATTY General, John Ashcroft. I have mentioned this before but it seems few have picked up on it. Now, since the passing of the Homeland Security Bill, INS will be moved to Homeland Security. The security background checks, where the delay is occuring, is still going to be done by DOJ: ie the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Interpol. These agencies are still going to be controled by DOJ, Ashcroft. I sent a long letter to James Carvelle, CNN 2 months ago. If you saw my post the other day, James attacked Ashcroft for the bigot he is. I went for the head months ago. I think the pressure should continue in that direction. I do not think, that it is coincidence, that the disclosure of Ashcroft's background to CNN has loosened up the release of family visas. I would hope that more emphasis be placed on where the delay is coming from and not on the officials that have been trying to do their jobs at a lower level. Dos handles Consular affairs and they can only issue visas that have been cleared by DOJ-ie INS .....

Jim

actually, Interpol is a cops clearinghouse. Nothing more.

And no, Interpol is not run by DoJ . No way the French would allow that :-)

Thanks for the info James. You didn't break the news... INS has been DOJ for years,,,But yes.. INS will be soon the Bureau of Border Security and the Bureau of Citizen Services..within Homeland

I hate to break the news to everyone. INS has been under the DOJ - look at your  filing forms. The DOJ is headed by our ATTY General, John Ashcroft. I have mentioned this before but it seems few have picked up on it. Now, since the passing of the Homeland Security Bill, INS will be moved to Homeland Security. The security background checks, where the delay is occuring, is still going to be done by DOJ: ie the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Interpol. These agencies are still going to be controled by DOJ, Ashcroft. I sent a long letter to James Carvelle, CNN 2 months ago. If you saw my post the other day, James attacked Ashcroft for the bigot he is. I went for the head months ago. I think the pressure should continue in that direction. I do not think, that it is coincidence, that the disclosure of Ashcroft's background to CNN has loosened up the release of family visas. I would hope that more emphasis be placed on where the delay is coming from and not on the officials that have been trying to do their jobs at a lower level. Dos handles Consular affairs and they can only issue visas that have been cleared by DOJ-ie INS .....

Jim

actually, Interpol is a cops clearinghouse. Nothing more.

And no, Interpol is not run by DoJ . No way the French would allow that :-)

Thanks for the info James. You didn't break the news... INS has been DOJ for years,,,But yes.. INS will be soon the Bureau of Border Security and the Bureau of Citizen Services..within Homeland

Eric,

The agency that is in control of the security clearances is still DOJ. I did not mean to imply that interpol is under DOJ. There are also private agencies that have been hired by the Feds to do background checks. They are not directly under DOJ either but the information collected is sent to DOJ.>Jim

agreed.

You have an attitude dammit ! LOL

Yes, our name checks are lost in DOJ lalaland..

Don't pick on me !! :D

You think they hired Dun & Bradstreet??????? OMG !!!!!!!!!