Notice of Action CIS

Well, I just returned from Zhengzhou and received a I-797C Notice of Action in the mail.

At least our case is being reviewed. We just a had great time together but I can tell she's not too sure that she will ever see the USA.

Maybe she is just guarding herself from a possible bigger disappoinment next time.

So, we wait and see what they do, right?

If they believe what they see does it go back to Guangzhou for another inrterview?

Dont be discouraged, keep your hopes high. Some of the more senior members with chime in, but I believe if your case goes well with USCIS, it will be reaffirmed and sent back to Guz for another interview. Once that is the case, they can not deny you again for non bonafide relationship. However, if they come up with another reason then she can get denied again for that reason. So make sure all your t's are crossed and dot the I's if USCIS ask for more evidence or you have a round 2 with the guzinator. Good luck.

Thanks, I'm not sure what went wrong the first time but after spending some time with Marc Ellis I feel better about round 2.

I would imagine that the CIS gets tired of cases being sent back over nothing but hopefully, they handle our case with due dillegence and we can begin our life together.

If you have Marc then you are set to go. ;) He did a good job for us as well.

I hired him to look over our case and tell me his thoughts. He and his assistant in China interviewed my wife and I both. I appreciated his input.

Marc said there shouldn't be any reason why we can't be sucessful next time. He felt we had a strong case.