Typhoon Megi

I hope no "tonado's" spawn from it...get it? tonado, almost sounds like tornado....ahhh nevermind!!

All joking aside, my lady was suppose to leave on friday at noon, but i switched her flight to thursday evening, because I didnt want to chance it.

TOP 10 signs you will get hit by the Typhoon

10/ You are at this very moment staring at a 30 ft high wall of water going 100 mph

9/ The director of the Joint Typhoon Warning Center personally calls to leave a message on your voice-mail

8/ Last time you got hit was 1923... Statistically, you're screwed

7/ They ran out of Typhoons names midway through the season... Now starting using middle names too

6/ You're a Typhoon chaser using only a barometer for "scientific research" in a dinghie 1500 miles SW of Hawai

5/ You got hit by lightning 4 times in the past 6 months.

4/ You win the lottery a lot. Great at hitting 1 in 10 gazillions chances.

3/ Smart move to shop for a underground bunker !

2/ Current Typhoon in the pacific has the same first name than your last bitchy girlfriend. Back for revenge, are we?

1/ You need excitement in your life.

When I lived in Shantou, which is on Guangdong's northeast coast, we were hit by a typhoon. It uprooted a lot of trees and scattered debris but no damage to buildings on our campus,other than some blown out windows. I went through Hurrican Andrew in Miami in 1992 - now that, my friends, was a big blow.