I-751 RFE

Thanks for all your tips, guys.

Santa came early, dressed up as a postal worker and hand delivered my hubby's 10 year green card!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

For those of you who remember my previous posts, you all know what tonight is going to be like ;) LOL.

Thanks to everyone who helped us along the way, I love you guys!!!!

Thanks for all your tips, guys.

Santa came early, dressed up as a postal worker and hand delivered my hubby's 10 year green card!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

For those of you who remember my previous posts, you all know what tonight is going to be like ;) LOL.

Thanks to everyone who helped us along the way, I love you guys!!!!

You see, no sweat! They had you stressing for no reason.

Congrats!

I am going to guess that you have been together long enough that you have filed taxes as a married couple? You can send in copies of your returns. I don't understand that you "don't" have a copy of a title for the car. Everyone should have a title to the car, it just shows who the lien holder is.

Okay guys, I need your help once again.

Hubby is in a panic (and so am I) because we just recieved an RFE for our I-751. They requested evidence for showing co-mingling of funds as well as communal residence. I honestly submitted all that we have for evidence on the first round. For co-mingling of funds, I will send more bank statements from the past two years. For communal residence, we do not have any bills or deeds or rental agreements because we are living with my mom and dad. I showed proof of our life insurance policies, and I will also include bills for those as well. I will also add extra copies of my loan documents and the car registration (we do not have the title, because the car is on leinhold by the bank). What else should I do about this situation? I am seriously worried about this. HELP please!!!

-Erika

I am going to guess that you have been together long enough that you have filed taxes as a married couple? You can send in copies of your returns. I don't understand that you "don't" have a copy of a title for the car. Everyone should have a title to the car, it just shows who the lien holder is.

Okay guys, I need your help once again.

Hubby is in a panic (and so am I) because we just recieved an RFE for our I-751. They requested evidence for showing co-mingling of funds as well as communal residence. I honestly submitted all that we have for evidence on the first round. For co-mingling of funds, I will send more bank statements from the past two years. For communal residence, we do not have any bills or deeds or rental agreements because we are living with my mom and dad. I showed proof of our life insurance policies, and I will also include bills for those as well. I will also add extra copies of my loan documents and the car registration (we do not have the title, because the car is on leinhold by the bank). What else should I do about this situation? I am seriously worried about this. HELP please!!!

-Erika

Joint taxes are standard items sent with I-751, that goes without question and are requested by the form's instructions.

May want to read further into the thread, they received the unconditional card the other day: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42406&view=findpost&p=565344