Took 2 Weeks but Finallly......PINK!!!!!!!

She has the visa. She has decided that she wants to wait until after the Chinese new year to come to NY. I am planning to bring her around Valentines Day. If I wait any longer I will need to renew my passport first before I can get a new visa. Her visa expires on March 25h.

JBHypno

Congrats man, but jeeze, wait that long?!?!?! Good luck!

Hey, Amaro! My lady and her daughter also arrive at JFK POE on the October 22nd! What is your flight number? Maybe we can hook up for the wait at immigration. Their flight is Air China 981 due into Terminal 1 at 14:20. Let me know!

Congrats man, but jeeze, wait that long?!?!?! Good luck!

Hey, Amaro! My lady and her daughter also arrive at JFK POE on the October 22nd! What is your flight number? Maybe we can hook up for the wait at immigration. Their flight is Air China 981 due into Terminal 1 at 14:20. Let me know!

I wont be there, my cousin will be picking her up.

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)

What SHE decides is what YOU'll have to live with from now on!!!...I just find it a bit odd!?..Thought she'd be Jubilant and SWIM across the Pacific to see you!....Scratching my head now!!

Visa is valid for 6 months for a reason, not every one is ready to jump ship at a moments notice, they may have obligations to take care of. One more chinese new year with family, it may be some time before return to China.

Exactly she has a big family and most of them wanted me to move to China instead of her coming to the US. There are also work obligations to consider. My supervisor almost had a nervous breakdown covering for me. He will need several months to recover before I can go away again.

JBHypno