I-134 Naturalization proof

My cousin is going to co-sponsor for me and he was a naturalized citizen. The only problem is, he thinks he tossed away his certificate by accident. So he is not able to put down a number. You guys think he could just leave that number blank and just provide a copy of his U.S passport?

My cousin is going to co-sponsor for me and he was a naturalized citizen. The only problem is, he thinks he tossed away his certificate by accident. So he is not able to put down a number. You guys think he could just leave that number blank and just provide a copy of his U.S passport?

Yep, a complete copy of US Passport should do for this.

I once came up with 10 or so questions but can't remember them... but seeing as your approaching your interview and saying you are using a co-sponsor, I suddenly want to ask:

1. Her city

2. Her age (and yours)

3. Her english ability

4. Past marriages and children by both of you

5. How you meet

6. How long between meeting and filing

7. How many trips you made to china, including interview coming up

I once came up with 10 or so questions but can't remember them... but seeing as your approaching your interview and saying you are using a co-sponsor, I suddenly want to ask:

1. Her city

2. Her age (and yours)

3. Her english ability

4. Past marriages and children by both of you

5. How you meet

6. How long between meeting and filing

7. How many trips you made to china, including interview coming up

1. Siduzhen, Zhangzhou

2. 21 and im 23

3. Middle school level

4. both of us have never been married or children

5. She wanted to practice english with me on skype

6. 7 months between meeting and filing

7. 1 trip, and I am leaving again in 5 days for her interview

I actually satisfy well over the 125% requirement, but the way I am getting the money is not from a job, but from the VA and rental income. Just using a co-sponsor just in case.

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)