Any other CFl'ers in Guangzhou?

I am going to fly in on the 23rd and hopefully she gets her visa approved. If she does, I am hoping to get it by the 30th. Her interview is on the 27th at 7:15am. Would be nice to meet up with a CFL'er if you are going to be in town around those dates.

I chose to stay at Master Hotel http://www.wsdhotel.com/hotel_tianhe_en-us.php

I elected not to stay at the yang's for some reasons.....couple that has been apart for a while...seen each other after a while......lots of couples go through those rooms....spend a lot of time together.....American mindset of sexuality..............yeah you get the idea.

Just the thought of that makes me puke unless he replaces the mattresses after every stay. Granted a regular hotel has that occurrence as well, but probably not as high as the couple rooms that Mr. Yang rents out.

But anyways!!!! Come on lets have a party!!!

I am going to fly in on the 23rd and hopefully she gets her visa approved. If she does, I am hoping to get it by the 30th. Her interview is on the 27th at 7:15am. Would be nice to meet up with a CFL'er if you are going to be in town around those dates.

I chose to stay at Master Hotel http://www.wsdhotel.com/hotel_tianhe_en-us.php

I elected not to stay at the yang's for some reasons.....couple that has been apart for a while...seen each other after a while......lots of couples go through those rooms....spend a lot of time together.....American mindset of sexuality..............yeah you get the idea.

Just the thought of that makes me puke unless he replaces the mattresses after every stay. Granted a regular hotel has that occurrence as well, but probably not as high as the couple rooms that Mr. Yang rents out.

But anyways!!!! Come on lets have a party!!!

This is funny .... Most Chinese hotels , except the ones owned by the local government , are loaded with hookers . They could be worse than the American love motels....

This is funny .... Most Chinese hotels , except the ones owned by the local government , are loaded with hookers . They could be worse than the American love motels....

When I have to stay a night in Shanghai there are always several hookers in store fronts near the hotel. Always saying Hi as I walk by but I think that is all they can say in english.

I am not sure what rate we will be getting yet. Their web site is too slow from the US and when I tried to use an english site to book to closest one to the consulate it said no rooms were available. My wife has a VIP card so we get an extra discount when booking direct with 7 Days. I will let you know what rate we get.

JBHypno

Edited by JBHypno (see edit history)