Back in China as well

Not much to offer on this post, but felt the need to express how much I hate flying. But once again, all worth the flight. I truly love China, and wish I had a full time job here. Maybe someday. Anway, Im back in good ol' Jingjiang, Jiangsu. I have to say, what money, blood, cheap labor, and hard work can do in a year. This city use to be a drag, in my opinion. But now it's a spinning image of People's square, or East/West Nanjing Road in Shanghai. The place just boomed with malls, restaurants, private roads for shopping with no cars. It's truly amazing. I really wish I had lots of money, experience, and started a business right now here. I would probably hit it big, but what can a 25 year old do, who only has his bachelors degree and less then 25,000 a year salary from some stupid marketing firm in New York City. Well...we will see, maybe I can change my stars.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought occurred to me. $25,000 is not much after taxes. If you came to China you could teach in a buxiban. They only require that you have a degree of any sort, and that you are a native speaker. If you negotiated well, you could do alright considering that the money you make here in China is tax free to the US up to $90,000 per year.

Just a thought occurred to me. $25,000 is not much after taxes. If you came to China you could teach in a buxiban. They only require that you have a degree of any sort, and that you are a native speaker. If you negotiated well, you could do alright considering that the money you make here in China is tax free to the US up to $90,000 per year.

Thanks for your reply Stepbrow!. Your in Shanghai!, cool!. Hows it going over there?. Im about 2 hours away from Shanghai, not to sure if we will make our way there this trip. We are thinking of planning a trip to South of China. See some new cities. Thank you for the idea on teaching. I actually used to do it in Shanghai for 2 years with DDDragon. They have a bunch of branches throughout Shanghai. I had a school in Putuo district. I was actually gonna buy it and run it myself, but we did immigration instead. Yeah 25,000 is not much at all, lol. Good news is I have an interview when I get back with CNN, who might pay me 60,000 to start in their sales department. Well, see : /. But I would love to come back to China to teach again. Is that what you are doing?