Back from Guangzhou...with my fiancee!

still trying to get her settled down with the new ...

I flew in Guangzhou on Sunday Aug 15th and went to the interview with her the next morning. Even though she was among the first few in line entering the consulate, she waited almost till noon to get her name called. The interview took only a few minutes. She got pink!

We waited around in GUZ and picked up the visa package at the nearby post office on Friday Aug 20th, and flew back on 21st.

From the NOA1 receipt date (April 8th) to K-1 issuance date (Aug 19), it took barely over 4 months, way quicker than I originally anticipated. I want to Thank you ALL so much for the help during the last couple of months! Your answers and suggestions to my questions were so invaluable and made the whole process lot easier for me.

Now the AOS...I'm sure I'll post questions pretty soon!:)

Thanks you guys for your kindness.

I'm getting her AOS paperwork ready. The thing about vaccination supplement...I think it has been reported numerous times here at CFL...I called several civil surgeons and wasted a lot of time trying to explain to them my fiancee did the medical exam and vaccination in Guangzhou already and all we needed was this 693A form. They all insisted on doing the full exam and whatnot. In the end I found someone who can review her vaccination record from China and do the supplement form for $15.

Congratulations and best of luck to you both! We passed our interview on August 24th and are now awaiting delivery of the visas! Can't wait to get them here in the U.S.!!

cool...I was wondering how your case went... Congrats and best luck to you and your family as well! Have a safe trip home.