San Francisco Airport

Hi, there

I travel to China sometimes. I mostly fly United or Continental via either Newark (EWR), Chicago (ORD) or Washington DC (IAD). These airports are OK in terms of services. But IAD is probably less crowded and most friendly. Now, I am thinking of flying to China via San Francisco Airport (SFO). Have you ever fly in and out of SFO? What is your experience with San Francisco Airport in terms of immigration officials, customs officials and airport luggage handling? I will be flying from Boston. Thanks.

Typically you deal with POE and Immigrations on your return.

You say you are connecting there, will you be returning through SFO?

Typically you deal with POE and Immigrations on your return.

You say you are connecting there, will you be returning through SFO?

Yes, I will be flying from SFO to BOS (Boston) on my return flight. I found a cheaper ticket on United.com if I fly SFO. From my past experiences, IAD is better than EWR, which is better than ORD. I am curious about SFO.

Yes, I will be flying from SFO to BOS (Boston) on my return flight. I found a cheaper ticket on United.com if I fly SFO. From my past experiences, IAD is better than EWR, which is better than ORD. I am curious about SFO.

Link I posted will give you some reviews of SFO as a POE.

I've flown out of there and back to Japan. Much easier than LAX. The train system is much better than dragging your luggage from the international terminal to the domestic terminals at LAX