couple of questions about the I-129F

First of all is this the time when you "front load" your application? I remember reading somewhere about you only need to send in a few pictures at this time. If thats true when do i send in all the receipts, conversations and 100+ pictures?

2nd. How do you file the forms electronically when they required hand written signatures? huh.gif

I took the forms to her to sign while i visited. So can I just fill them out by hand and mail them in the traditional way?

First of all is this the time when you "front load" your application? I remember reading somewhere about you only need to send in a few pictures at this time. If thats true when do i send in all the receipts, conversations and 100+ pictures?

2nd. How do you file the forms electronically when they required hand written signatures? :huh:

I took the forms to her to sign while i visited. So can I just fill them out by hand and mail them in the traditional way?

1) A few pics, also reveal red-flag items to USCIS.

2) Electronic processing happens later at NVC, you scan the documents into PDF files and send them to NVC, if you dont have a scanner, then most copy centers like FED-EX office will.

3) Yep

Also about pics, I included pics that had dates on them together with my wife in various places around her home town, along with a couple pictures of me and her family. Note on the backside of pictures who are in the pics, as well as when where picture was taken.

One more note your topic says I-29, I will assume I-129F which is for a fiancee visa, there is no electronic processing at NVC for a K-1. Electronic processing has to do with I-130 for a spousal visa.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Yore askin' a good question. Front loading is NOW, in the beginning stage. What you send in to the USCIS will land up on a Chinese workers desk in the American consulate in Guangzhou. That is where you want your front loaded evidence to be, on their desk.

I just sent in over 600 pages of evidence to the USCIS....most ALL OF WHICH is intended for the State Department in China. Just before your girlfriends interview, the State Department doesn't send her a letter asking for more evidence, NOW is the time to load the application up with EVERYTHING you can throw at them to prove your bona fide relationship....then cross your fingers and pray for good luck. :)

I sent in almost 200 pages of phone logs alone. Another 125 pages detailing my trips to China (to include WHO paid for my airfare with proof of how I paid and page after page of copies of boarding passes, what we did, receits, from everything I bought, copies of credit card statements, a 6 or 7 page evolution of relationship letter, detailed copies of every page in my passport that showed my trips, customs entry and exit stamps, and which number they were in my number of visits. I sent in 11 letters from friends and relatives showing knowledge of our bona fide relationship, a 2 page letter about my last divorce in 2006 along with a copy of the ex's mortgage payment statement, color copy of her drivers license, SS number, utility bills....etc, ad nauseum. Photos? I sent in over 100, mainly of she and I with her son and her family.....then again, I didn't just meet this woman in person, we've had a bona fide relationship for just at 4 years since we met in person ( I don't count internet time as part of our relationship). ;)

Good luck to you, send in everything you now have. You want to front load it now, there won't be a chance later. :D And they don't usually take anything from the ladies at their interview, ONLY what they specificially ASK for. Trying to hand in things to the interviewing VO that you should have sent in at the beginning will generally get them shoved back through the window to your girlfriend.

Did I make "front loading" clear? :lol:

tsap seui :)

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)