Unemployed in America

steveandrong

Wow that is very scary, especially since I just gave my 2 weeks notice to my current job. I had my reasons why I had to move on. Theres so many people out of a job, but so many listings for jobs all over the internet. If companies eliminated all their job listings to Americans, I wonder how many people would be out of a job then?

That flash movie of america's unemployment ended in May 2010 at 9.7%. The unemployment rate is down to 9.5% August 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_unemployment_rate

Edited by Amaro (see edit history)

well some people are having it hard , and some are making it hard on others, i have the same jod i took in 1999, bt this year i was given a 2 dollar on the hour raise, but the way things are looking , now , i really wish bush was back in office, he worked for me , and that is a fact

well some people are having it hard , and some are making it hard on others, i have the same jod i took in 1999, but this year i was given a 2 dollar on the hour raise, but the way things are looking , now , i really wish bush was back in office, he worked for me , and that is a fact

As a Republican (well, more of a libertarian), I honestly feel Bush didnt do us any favors. Although I despised him while in office, Clinton's policies (think strong dollar, etc) really did a lot of good. But in truth, the prez doesnt really have much affect on the economy in my opinion.

By the way, the real unemployment rate, as it was defined many years ago, is more in the neighborhood of 15 to 16%.