Italkbb

For those of you that have Italk, anyone using Italk freedom? It lets you bind 2 cell numbers

to your account. I added it when my wife left and I can't get the darn thing to work.

1st time I contacted them they told me it could take up to 24 hrs. no go. Then they re-entered

the number for me and said to wait another 2 hr.s, again, no go. Then they said to wait

another 24 hrs. again, no go. They sent it to the tech. dept. now I'm waiting for a call.

For those of you that have Italk, anyone using Italk freedom? It lets you bind 2 cell numbers

to your account. I added it when my wife left and I can't get the darn thing to work.

1st time I contacted them they told me it could take up to 24 hrs. no go. Then they re-entered

the number for me and said to wait another 2 hr.s, again, no go. Then they said to wait

another 24 hrs. again, no go. They sent it to the tech. dept. now I'm waiting for a call.

Mine works great, and my wife's as well.

How much time after you activated it?

Mine was activated when I created the account.

I went to the web site, put in my cell phone number, but did not use it for a few days.

When my wife came here from China, I added her phone, it worked within 2 days. Could have been sooner, but we didn't try for 2 days.