She' Home Now

She done...I say, she done a great job son.

Glad to see you guys so happy.

So she missed you, the clean air, few people, and grits... :lol:

tsap seui

Yassir you is write!! Now you know what she really missed. :ph34r: She is in full swing now. (mop swing that is) :blink:

She has been back one week now. In that week, I have already lost 8 pounds. While she was gone my blood pressure shot up and I had to go to the doc to get meds. When I met her at the airport, first thing out of her mouff was "you much fat now." She looked at my blood pressure and saw that with the meds it was in the 140s over high 80's.

Now I am 8 pounds thinner and without medicine, my BP is 100/58. :o

Now, you see how right you were brother C about me slacking? :D

She has been back one week now. In that week, I have already lost 8 pounds. While she was gone my blood pressure shot up and I had to go to the doc to get meds. When I met her at the airport, first thing out of her mouff was "you much fat now." She looked at my blood pressure and saw that with the meds it was in the 140s over high 80's.

You're right... she's getting you straight.

You're right... she's getting you straight. :P

Yassir you is write!! Now you know what she really missed. :ph34r: She is in full swing now. (mop swing that is) :blink:

Duck...I say DUCK son.

tsap seui :P