Getting ready to file electronically

Hi Guys!!

Getting everything put together to send to GUZ electronically. My question is: should I make up a cover letter and attach it to the electronic filing?

If so, has any one done this and what did you include in the letter.

I just want to cover all bases.

Thanks

Steve

I only included the NVC Cover Letter with the barcode. In the text of the emails (one for the IV and one for AOS) I sent I wrote:

Please find attached the documentation required for the above CR-1 IV application (my spouse: XXX XXX).

I referenced our GZO number in the email title. Had no problems doing it this way.

Edited by shenzhen (see edit history)

Nearly 3 months from DS-3032 and I-864 to P3? (3/29 .. 6/7) ?

Did you opt-in for electronic process with NVC? What are you sending to Guangzhou?? You should have been requested to email docs to NVC a few months ago.

Did you opt-in for electronic process with NVC? What are you sending to Guangzhou?? You should have been requested to email docs to NVC a few months ago.

I know!!!! Too long. Had to go back to the USA for a few weeks so things are behind sch.

Yes we opt-in and all fees paid etc. Just haven't up dated our time line.

All papers are scanned except the proof of $$ in the USA for the I-864 form. We just transfered money to the USA to my account, waiting for it to show up. Also waiting for a letter of employment that is coming from my future employer.

I hope GUZ can open the elec. email I will be sending to them, MANY pages!!! Everything to be sent is PDF.

What do you think about a cover letter?

Steve

Edited by clarejinjin (see edit history)

I know!!!! Too long. Had to go back to the USA for a few weeks so things are behind sch.

Yes we opt-in and all fees paid etc. Just haven't up dated our time line.

All papers are scanned except the proof of $$ in the USA for the I-864 form. We just transfered money to the USA to my account, waiting for it to show up. Also waiting for a letter of employment that is coming from my future employer.

I hope GUZ can open the elec. email I will be sending to them, MANY pages!!! Everything to be sent is PDF.

What do you think about a cover letter?

Steve

What Shenzhen said the barcode sheet is OK. A cover letter typically lists the contents of the letter, is an inventory of what is attached.