United Family Hospital

We used United Family Hospital while we were in Guangzhou. My wife arrived in the US yesterday and had no problems at the airport.

However she carried a large white envelope (bigger than 8.5 x 11") from United Family Hospital. It also sealed and says DO NOT OPEN on it. What is this? She tells me she's not sure. Is it just an extra copy of her health checkup at United?

Sounds like a copy of x-Ray. Envelope flat and thin?

Anyway, the packet that came with Visa should have been taken at the POE when entering the USA' that immigrations packet should conatin a copy of medical record .

If by CR-1 or IR-1 spousal visa, there is nothing that is needs to be done with it.

We used United Family Hospital while we were in Guangzhou. My wife arrived in the US yesterday and had no problems at the airport.

However she carried a large white envelope (bigger than 8.5 x 11") from United Family Hospital. It also sealed and says DO NOT OPEN on it. What is this? She tells me she's not sure. Is it just an extra copy of her health checkup at United?

The x-ray is not needed for her immigrations file, but may be useful for medical purposes as a baseline image. Hang on to it - just let her doctor know, if they might have a use for it. Jiaying's came in handy in determining that her fibroid tumors hadn't grown in 5 years.

The x-ray is not needed for her immigrations file, but may be useful for medical purposes as a baseline image. Hang on to it - just let her doctor know, if they might have a use for it. Jiaying's came in handy in determining that her fibroid tumors hadn't grown in 5 years.

But how can they use it if it says "DO NOT OPEN"? ..... :)

But how can they use it if it says "DO NOT OPEN"? ..... :)

eraser, magic marker, opaque tape? :lol:

But how can they use it if it says "DO NOT OPEN"? ..... :drunk:

They stamp "Do Not Open" on everything, because they do not want you opening the envelopes between the med center and the interview at the consulate, NO TAMPERING. Anyway the consulate should have kept the medical packet and included it in the immigrations packet that is turned in at the POE, Also an envelope that says "Do Not Open"