Wife coming back from China

My wife is coming home this Sunday:) and but she is a little nervous since the weather in Nanning has not been that great and Sunday they predict thunderstorm and she thinks that her flight in the morning to Beijing Sunday may be delayed. I told her that everything will be ok, they fly in wet weather and the weather in Beijing will be nice Sunday, so not to worry.

I am shocked you have time to type with the wife coming home in a few days.

Get away from the computer and get back to scrubbing everything you messed up while she was away.

I found this great website www.flightstats.com which allows you to ck whether a flight is delayed from any airport, so I will look at this Saturday morning to see if my honey made it on the flight to Beijing.:bullshit:

Just to let you know that my wife is home now, but her flight left Nanning later than scheduled due to thunderstorms and arrived in Beijing too late for her to catch her flight to Newark. She spent the nite in hotel and it cost $50 to get her on next day CO 88 and she is safe and sound at home. So you never know what mother nature can do when she wants too change plans:)

Just to let you know that my wife is home now, but her flight left Nanning later than scheduled due to thunderstorms and arrived in Beijing too late for her to catch her flight to Newark. She spent the nite in hotel and it cost $50 to get her on next day CO 88 and she is safe and sound at home. So you never know what mother nature can do when she wants too change plans:)

That $50 does not include hotel expenses. Besides she may have lost her previously reserved seat (window or aisle) when she took the next day flight. Good she is home and safe now.

That $50 does not include hotel expenses. Besides she may have lost her previously reserved seat (window or aisle) when she took the next day flight. Good she is home and safe now.

Yes my honey is back home and she had a better seat on this flight than before, the hotel was cheap and the stress was a lot less trying to catch the flight, anyhow all is well here in Flushing NY:)