visa delivery issue - resolved, thanking to our beloved Mr Yang

how could that happen, but it did happen - 2 days after leaving GUZ we realized that our lady paid only one shipping fee but expecting 2 visa packages ir1+ir2. No release of visa and document from 5th floor, without 2nd fee, we were told.

Flying back to miserable guz just to pay a silly fee? Oh, no, it's 3 hr+ from dalian!

fortunately, mister yang pitched in, rather creatively. We thank him, so should the VO, who was really the source of this silly mistake by issuing pink with only one name attahced.

how could that happen, but it did happen - 2 days after leaving GUZ we realized that our lady paid only one shipping fee but expecting 2 visa packages ir1+ir2. No release of visa and document from 5th floor, without 2nd fee, we were told.

Flying back to miserable guz just to pay a silly fee? Oh, no, it's 3 hr+ from dalian!

fortunately, mister yang pitched in, rather creatively. We thank him, so should the VO, who was really the source of this silly mistake by issuing pink with only one name attahced.

Good to hear Mr. Yang stepped up to the plate and took care of this for you. :)

Guangzhou is one of the last places on earth I would like to ever set foot in again. A true swealtering hot and humid miserable shithole.

tsap seui

Disclaimer: Mr. seui's Guangzhou statement is only an honest and personal statement of his view.

• 2 weeks later...

Guangzhou is one of the last places on earth I would like to ever set foot in again. A true swealtering hot and humid miserable shithole.

tsap seui

Disclaimer: Mr. seui's Guangzhou statement is only an honest and personal statement of his view.

Heh, I kinda like Guangzhou.

should come visit dalian this time of year, then you will get the idea.

tsap seui

Heh, I kinda like Guangzhou.

should come visit dalian this time of year, then you will get the idea.

Of course Dalian and Qingdao in Jan/Feb are both miserable places to be.