Pink, sort of orange!

Sorry not to write sooner, but I just got internet at our new home. Chun and Anqi had there interview on April 22nd. We had a gym bag full of papers and pictures to show them. I think they had the same VO I had at the ACH, so that was a bonus. The people there were very nice and helpful and I think why many people have difficulties at GUZ is because they are not prepared with all the paper work and proof of a relationship. We front loaded our I-129F with letters from her family and friends and my family about our relationship. We also had everything in order so Chun quickly gave the VO the information she wanted. About a week later we received the K-1 and K-2 visas, then we flew to Harbin and began packing there things. We had a big dinner with her friends and ex-husband. This sounds kind of strange having the ex there, but I wanted to meet him and reasure him I wasn't a bad man and I would take good care of his daughter. We also had a big dinner with Chun's family. On Saturday the 1st of May we flew to Beijing, Seattle POE and to Portland. My daughter and her husband picked us up at the Portland airport and drove us to Salem, were we live. They have been here about 2 weeks and love it, no more washing clothes and dishes by hand and climbing 7 stories to there old apartment. They like the easy American life.

I thank you all for the many posts and help, we certainly couldn't have done this alone. :D

Sorry not to write sooner, but I just got internet at our new home. Chun and Anqi had there interview on April 22nd. We had a gym bag full of papers and pictures to show them. I think they had the same VO I had at the ACH, so that was a bonus. The people there were very nice and helpful and I think why many people have difficulties at GUZ is because they are not prepared with all the paper work and proof of a relationship. We front loaded our I-129F with letters from her family and friends and my family about our relationship. We also had everything in order so Chun quickly gave the VO the information she wanted. About a week later we received the K-1 and K-2 visas, then we flew to Harbin and began packing there things. We had a big dinner with her friends and ex-husband. This sounds kind of strange having the ex there, but I wanted to meet him and reasure him I wasn't a bad man and I would take good care of his daughter. We also had a big dinner with Chun's family. On Saturday the 1st of May we flew to Beijing, Seattle POE and to Portland. My daughter and her husband picked us up at the Portland airport and drove us to Salem, were we live. They have been here about 2 weeks and love it, no more washing clothes and dishes by hand and climbing 7 stories to there old apartment. They like the easy American life.

I thank you all for the many posts and help, we certainly couldn't have done this alone. :rolleyes:

Its always great to hear stories of success and that have a happy ending ... actually a happy beginning. Congratulations to you and all the best for a fantastic future together! I'm green with envy ... still waiting!