Was there a question here, Dan?

Someone posted a question the other day like that, however same day there was some work being done on the site by an admin, and several posts got corrupted and deleted.

Was there a question here, Dan?

Someone posted a question the other day like that, however same day there was some work being done on the site by an admin, and several posts got corrupted and deleted.

In a way, yes. I am nervous about this interview. Why you may ask.?? We'll I guess it is because of all of the "stories" I hear coming out of Guangzhou about how difficult they can be, or that some of the Consular officers are not really too nice to our wives / finacee's. What that said, I have scoured the site(s) and have come up with lots of questions to ask the wife to be sure she is aware of the procedure. Also, I have read that she should never "offer" any information unless a question is asked. Also, try to be sure she gives them the photos and all financials. I am flying there to be with her for the interview. Plane tickets, expensive and for some odd reason really difficult to get ticket all of the way to Guangzhou. So I'll be flying to Hong Kong and getting a bus to Guangzhou. Not difficult.

We'll thanks for reading and I wrote this because I guess of my nervous energy about this interview and also to see if there were any last minute tips for the interview.

Thanks

Dan