Tougher Citizenship Requirements

Guest Tony n Terrific

yeah ask tsap how easy immigration is. On the other hand, how many middle easterners with terror backgrounds have the CIA imported into this country?

This country needs to come clean and focus on priorities of righteousness.

Guest Tony n Terrific

When World War 2 broke out after Pearl Harbor attack on the US. The US rounded up many Japanese-Americans and put them into internment camps. During the war the 442 regiment was made up of Japanese-American men that fought bravely in Europe. They wanted to prove they where Americans and loyal to the US. The 442 was the most decorated regiment in World War 2.

When 9-11 hit us we should have rounded up and put these people in internment camps. We didn't. I mean profilling is incorrect today. I would like to see how many of these people would have rose to the occasion to defend America as the Nisei did in WW2.

This abnormal enity has sworn death to America and all the of the West and Christianity. For nearly 1300 years their culture and secular beliefs has been stagnant and has produced millions of vagabonds with hate for all mankind.

You are so politically incorrect...

When World War 2 broke out after Pearl Harbor attack on the US. The US rounded up many Japanese-Americans and put them into internment camps.

...When 9-11 hit us we should have rounded up and put these people in internment camps. We didn't.

...and I love you for it.

We know the internment camps were wrong on many levels; so many innocent were punished...although I am not certain punished is the correct word. What we do not know is how many "Japanese sleeper cells" were contained by this action.

Men make difficult decisions and live with the consequences. I think it would be difficult to round up a dozen men in America today. :blink:

The internment camps of WW-2 were racist pure and simple. If they weren't racist why weren't Germans and Italians rounded up too? Many US citizens were interned. They lost their homes, their businesses and life's savings. It was flat out no excuses wrong.

The internment camps of WW-2 were racist pure and simple. If they weren't racist why weren't Germans and Italians rounded up too? Many US citizens were interned. They lost their homes, their businesses and life's savings. It was flat out no excuses wrong.

The Germans and Italians were not rounded up (even the first generation immigrants) because they looked "white American". I, for one, thought we had as a country moved past this thinking (hence I saw no problem with the AZ law).

Edited by shenzhen (see edit history)
... and Earl Warren (the future Chief Justice of the Supreme Court) was active in having this done.
The aborted attempt to fire bomb Times Square by heathen Faisal Shahzad is a US citizen. It is raising questions now how lax the citizenship process is in the US. We maybe looking at tougher citizenship policies for our loved ones in the future.

Papers please maybe asked soon by taxi cab drivers.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/was-...hahzad/19463912

Huh? A young, single Muslin man between 21 - 35??? Why who'd a thought? :P

When World War 2 broke out after Pearl Harbor attack on the US. The US rounded up many Japanese-Americans and put them into internment camps. During the war the 442 regiment was made up of Japanese-American men that fought bravely in Europe. They wanted to prove they where Americans and loyal to the US. The 442 was the most decorated regiment in World War 2.

When 9-11 hit us we should have rounded up and put these people in internment camps. We didn't. I mean profilling is incorrect today. I would like to see how many of these people would have rose to the occasion to defend America as the Nisei did in WW2.

This abnormal enity has sworn death to America and all the of the West and Christianity. For nearly 1300 years their culture and secular beliefs has been stagnant and has produced millions of vagabonds with hate for all mankind.

You just may get you wish if we ever go to war with China.

You are so politically incorrect...

When World War 2 broke out after Pearl Harbor attack on the US. The US rounded up many Japanese-Americans and put them into internment camps.

...When 9-11 hit us we should have rounded up and put these people in internment camps. We didn't.

...and I love you for it.

We know the internment camps were wrong on many levels; so many innocent were punished...although I am not certain punished is the correct word. What we do not know is how many "Japanese sleeper cells" were contained by this action.

Men make difficult decisions and live with the consequences. I think it would be difficult to round up a dozen men in America today. ;)

Very good point Griz. The fact is, we were suddenly and deliberately attacked on December 7, 1941, by an enemy who wanted to kill us. The very same scenario exists today. Inasmuch as the internment camps are viewed as a bad choice, it wasn't a racist one. Hell, that word "racist" has been used so many times it carries no meaning today. It's sorta like the "F" word. The "F" word used to mean sexual intercourse. Today it's used to tell someone to go "F" themselves, to "F" off, or to make a strong point, "That guy is "F"ing crazy."

It's impossible to conduct a successful campaign of war, and be politically correct at the same time. We've tried to do it since Vietnam with pretty much bad results. War ain't pretty. There remain a group of Islamic radicals who are hell-bent on killing as many of us as they can. They wear no uniform, they do not carry an ID identifying them as our enemy. Therefore, we are left with the task of trying to figure out which ones are the good guys, and which ones are the bad guys.

The politically correct crowd has a lot of influence today, and if they get their way, the only method our government can use to find and root out radical Islamic elements, is by waiting until after they kill or try to kill Americans.

We can talk all day about mainstream media. Lets talk about something the mainstream media doesnt report. Lets talk about the inner workings of the u.s government.

The direction I am referring to is the FBI and CIA secrelty capturing "terrorist suspects" when they have done nothing wrong and sending them to a little place called guntanamo bay for questioning. I really do believe that this happens a lot.

Also, I think the U.S should racial profile, the U.S constituional rights should only apply to american citizens. That would be the loop hole we need to treat non-citizens the way the government feels. We let planes get hijacked and many lives were lost. If the TSA officer at the airport racial profiled and was freely able to do that, we would probably still have 2 towers and 4,000 people alive today.

I think if we want better homeland secruity, especially with whats going on in the middle east today. We need to cross that line and we need to do it hard. I think anyone with east asian decent would have nothing to worry about.

Disclaimer: I based my opinion of being a naturalized citizen myself. I was born in India and came to america when I was 6 years old. Became a citizen in 2005 when my parents got approved for citizenship. I love this country and to show it, no better way then serving in the military for the last 5 years of my life

Very good point Griz. The fact is, we were suddenly and deliberately attacked on December 7, 1941, by an enemy who wanted to kill us. The very same scenario exists today. Inasmuch as the internment camps are viewed as a bad choice, it wasn't a racist one. .

If it wasn't racist then why weren't Germans and Italians put in internment camps too?

Very good point Griz. The fact is, we were suddenly and deliberately attacked on December 7, 1941, by an enemy who wanted to kill us. The very same scenario exists today. Inasmuch as the internment camps are viewed as a bad choice, it wasn't a racist one. .

If it wasn't racist then why weren't Germans and Italians put in internment camps too?

I told you already why they were not ... they looked like other WASPs

Still has nothing to do with the AZ immigration law

Edited by shenzhen (see edit history)

Easy, the Germans and Italians didn't attack us, the Japanese did.

Germans and Italians were interned during WWII. This is a fact that is rarely spoken about because it doesn't fit the standard "bigoted pre-Civil rights era America" narrative that we're taught in school. See here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American_internment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_internment

Furthermore, if this is about racism we wouldn't have fought the Germans and Italians to begin with now would we?