We did recieve a second Welcome Home letter on Friday. I have heard of others getting the second letter. Everyday is a adventure with Fengjie. She has been adjusting well. Now myself on the other hand. I am not used to be being treated like a King all the time. She gets the same treatment from me. The English classes are going well. But the will end soon for the summer break. But in June she is going on a class trip to Chicago and she is pretty excited about that.

Then it turns out her daughter is in America. She will be coming to Oshkosh to visit her Mother on May 15, 2010. They have not seen each other in 10 years. Do not know the reason why. Then every inch of the house is being cleaned. She keeps me busy. Then with the business it hard to get back on track. She is such a wonderful woman. I am a very lucky man to be blessed with such beautiful woman.

Michael :ph34r: :unsure: :lol:

We did recieve a second Welcome Home letter on Friday. I have heard of others getting the second letter. Everyday is a adventure with Fengjie. She has been adjusting well. Now myself on the other hand. I am not used to be being treated like a King all the time. She gets the same treatment from me. The English classes are going well. But the will end soon for the summer break. But in June she is going on a class trip to Chicago and she is pretty excited about that.

Then it turns out her daughter is in America. She will be coming to Oshkosh to visit her Mother on May 15, 2010. They have not seen each other in 10 years. Do not know the reason why. Then every inch of the house is being cleaned. She keeps me busy. Then with the business it hard to get back on track. She is such a wonderful woman. I am a very lucky man to be blessed with such beautiful woman.

Michael :ph34r: :unsure: :lol:

Wow! That is great to read...it's wonderful that you found each other and can bring happiness to one another. I bought the book and started it, but had to put it down for a week. It brought back to many ghosts from the past. But I'll continue on it soon... :lol:

Hows your training going Michael? :clapping:

So far so good. Today Fengjie got her green card. She did not understand what it was until I got someone to tell her in Chinese. So it is all good now. Today when I came home from work she had cleaned the garage. She is just that kind of woman. How are you to doing? Life in America is different for the both of us.

Michael B)

Glad to hear things are going well! I have to get my wife to read this, our garage is a mess! I notice you live in WI, there is a Chinese couples group that meets every once in awhile in Milwaukee. It's a great way to meet others going through the same thing. Let me know if you want the contact info.

Take care!

Hows your training going Michael? B)

So far so good. Today Fengjie got her green card. She did not understand what it was until I got someone to tell her in Chinese. So it is all good now. Today when I came home from work she had cleaned the garage. She is just that kind of woman. How are you to doing? Life in America is different for the both of us.

Michael :)

Glad to hear things are going well.

We have settled in nicely and like any married couple have our share of disagreements. Cleaning is not her forte :blink:

Michael B)

We have settled in nicely and like any married couple have our share of disagreements. Cleaning is not her forte :blink:

I am also glad that things are going well Michael. Sounds like Fengjie is adapting well.

Sam, are you sure that you married a Chinese woman? :)

I am also glad that things are going well Michael. Sounds like Fengjie is adapting well.

Sam, are you sure that you married a Chinese woman? :blink:

I am not so sure......maybe I should get a genetic test done. :ph34r:

Glad to hear things are going well! I have to get my wife to read this, our garage is a mess! I notice you live in WI, there is a Chinese couples group that meets every once in awhile in Milwaukee. It's a great way to meet others going through the same thing. Let me know if you want the contact info.

Take care!

Sure would like the information. She loves getting around people that can speah Chinese. Plus I always learn something new. It sure is a way to learn more. I am open on learning.

Thanks,

Michael

Hows your training going Michael? :lol:

Michael :lol:

Sam, are you sure that you married a Chinese woman? :huh:

I am not so sure......maybe I should get a genetic test done. :lol:

My wife's neither ... she hired a cleaning woman while we are here in China. I keep telling her it will be much more expensive to hire one in the USA.

Wait a minute ..... of course, like a Chinese rest./politican, I can hire an illegal immigrant and pay in cash.

Sam, are you sure that you married a Chinese woman? :blink:

I am not so sure......maybe I should get a genetic test done. :ph34r:

My wife's neither ... she hired a cleaning woman while we are here in China. I keep telling her it will be much more expensive to hire one in the USA.

Wait a minute ..... of course, like a Chinese rest./politican, I can hire an illegal immigrant and pay in cash.

Now at my house everything gets cleaned. She even helps cutting the lawn and pulling weeds. Yes this is the cleanist house. Been a long time since it has been like this. I do help out with things. But when I am gone something will get cleaned while I am gone. She also wants to get a job. so she can save money to go to China if something happens to her Mother. Let me tell you I am a very blessed man. Jie is here visiting with us. Now Jie has been helping her with her English. Tonight there is going to be dumpling made. So looking forward to that.

Michael B)

Sam, are you sure that you married a Chinese woman? :)

I am not so sure......maybe I should get a genetic test done. :blink:

Now at my house everything gets cleaned. She even helps cutting the lawn and pulling weeds. Yes this is the cleanist house. Been a long time since it has been like this. I do help out with things. But when I am gone something will get cleaned while I am gone. She also wants to get a job. so she can save money to go to China if something happens to her Mother. Let me tell you I am a very blessed man. Jie is here visiting with us. Now Jie has been helping her with her English. Tonight there is going to be dumpling made. So looking forward to that.

Gees Thanks for rubbing it in Michael. :ph34r:

Enjoy the dumplings.

my wife is not into cleaning too :blink: i have to remind her almost every day to clean as you work/cook/anything. :ph34r: she makes a big mess when cooking dinner and i get so upset because i do the cleaning after dinner. i showed her how i cook but she never follows my footsteps. i like to send her back to china for more training B)

Michael B)

my wife is not into cleaning too :) i have to remind her almost every day to clean as you work/cook/anything. :blink: she makes a big mess when cooking dinner and i get so upset because i do the cleaning after dinner. i showed her how i cook but she never follows my footsteps. i like to send her back to china for more training B)

George maybe they are sisters. :ph34r:

My wife is the youngest of 5 children, a bit of a spoilt brat.

A couple of weeks ago I took her to Home Depot and told her I wanted to buy her a present becoz I had not given her anything since she came to the US.

I got her a Mop. :P