New Attempts to Cool Property Markets

Good luck with the sale, cuzin' bubba.

So Bill, you thinkin' of leavin' Chinertucky and becomin' a snuff dippin' redneck in dear ol' Dixie? Cuzin' Chawles Bawb will be a great teacher if'n you need one...jest you lookey at his avatar...the boy has all the angles covered and he knows the ropes on proper hillbilly attire, accouterments, edicate, and lingo.

Next thing you know, you'll be sittin' under the tarp over yore front door, clutchin' an ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoyin' the view of a rusted out '55 Chevy sittin' on blocks in front of yore hauled in mansion on wheels. I recommend putting Crager or Keystone mag wheels on the house....when you move yore mansion to a new location them mags are eye catchers...you tawk about appeal and "face"...EVERY face will be turned yore way when you tow that mansion to another trailer park. :ph34r:

Do you think you will change yore name from GDBILL on Candle? How about HILLBILL-Y or perhaps, BILLHILLY.....you ol' sharp tongue tawkin' Redneck, I can jest see yore posts now. :happybday:

tsap seui

I ain't sure about the snuff and I don't really like Pabst, but nuttin wrong with buying a little shine from Cuzin' Chawles and playin some checkers.

I think I'll stick with GDBill. At one point GD was for Guang Dong, but more and more folks be tellin me it means Gawd Damned Bill.

There is a good redneck name if I ever saw one... :lol: Yeah, buy a lil' shine from cuzin' Chawls and get a jug of his wife's dandelion shine...I hear it'll make ya run, walk, and fall down. :P

tsap seui

So Bill, you thinkin' of leavin' Chinertucky and becomin' a snuff dippin' redneck in dear ol' Dixie? Cuzin' Chawles Bawb will be a great teacher if'n you need one...jest you lookey at his avatar...the boy has all the angles covered and he knows the ropes on proper hillbilly attire, accouterments, edicate, and lingo.

Next thing you know, you'll be sittin' under the tarp over yore front door, clutchin' an ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoyin' the view of a rusted out '55 Chevy sittin' on blocks in front of yore hauled in mansion on wheels. I recommend putting Crager or Keystone mag wheels on the house....when you move yore mansion to a new location them mags are eye catchers...you tawk about appeal and "face"...EVERY face will be turned yore way when you tow that mansion to another trailer park. :lol:

Do you think you will change yore name from GDBILL on Candle? How about HILLBILL-Y or perhaps, BILLHILLY.....you ol' sharp tongue tawkin' Redneck, I can jest see yore posts now. :P

tsap seui

I ain't sure about the snuff and I don't really like Pabst, but nuttin wrong with buying a little shine from Cuzin' Chawles and playin some checkers.

I think I'll stick with GDBill. At one point GD was for Guang Dong, but more and more folks be tellin me it means Gawd Damned Bill.

There is a good redneck name if I ever saw one... :lol: Yeah, buy a lil' shine from cuzin' Chawls and get a jug of his wife's dandelion shine...I hear it'll make ya run, walk, and fall down. :P

tsap seui

Yep, Jane has a shine for whatever ails ya :happybday: I hopes ya is tawking bout American checkers and not them Chinese kind. :ph34r:

On second thought, Chinese checkers might be a big hit to them mountain folk. B)

Cuzin Tsap, I'll betcha that Bill ain't had a REAL PBR in a loooong time. :D

Hey...........whatever happened to GZBILL?

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

Next thing you know, you'll be sittin' under the tarp over yore front door, clutchin' an ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoyin' the view of a rusted out '55 Chevy sittin' on blocks in front of yore hauled in mansion on wheels. I recommend putting Crager or Keystone mag wheels on the house....when you move yore mansion to a new location them mags are eye catchers...you tawk about appeal and "face"...EVERY face will be turned yore way when you tow that mansion to another trailer park. :lol:

Do you think you will change yore name from GDBILL on Candle? How about HILLBILL-Y or perhaps, BILLHILLY.....you ol' sharp tongue tawkin' Redneck, I can jest see yore posts now. :P

tsap seui

tsap seui

Yep, Jane has a shine for whatever ails ya :happybday: I hopes ya is tawking bout American checkers and not them Chinese kind. :ph34r:

On second thought, Chinese checkers might be a big hit to them mountain folk. :D

Cuzin Tsap, I'll betcha that Bill ain't had a REAL PBR in a loooong time. :P

Yep, Gawd Zilla Bill has been drinkin' that high falutin brewsky too long, when he comes over give him a lil' Redman to chaw on or some Grizzly Mint to put between his cheek and gum...a couple of PBR's and he'll be good to go. Ya might want to git him a proper pair of bib overalls and teach him that he's gotta larn to walk barefoot. ;)

Somehow, I jes don't see cuzin' Billy Bawd as a checkers player...mebbe eatin' the board and checkers and spitin' em out...but playin' checkers? ? ? He'd be more of a horse thrower me thinks, ya know, throw the horse with it's shoes. B)

tsap seui

It would seem that the powers that be have realized that the insane property market has the potential to cause havoc.

A little while back they came up with new rules allowing banks to refuse mortgages on those buying their third or more house and to raise the downpayments to up to 50%. Now, however, it seems that individual cities have decided to take it a step further by placing definite limits on who can buy property and how many properties they can buy.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-04...ent_9787181.htm

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Well the first thing of interest in how this plays out is that some people decided they can divorce and get around the law ...

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-04...ent_9798238.htm

It would seem that the powers that be have realized that the insane property market has the potential to cause havoc.

A little while back they came up with new rules allowing banks to refuse mortgages on those buying their third or more house and to raise the downpayments to up to 50%. Now, however, it seems that individual cities have decided to take it a step further by placing definite limits on who can buy property and how many properties they can buy.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-04...ent_9787181.htm

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Well the first thing of interest in how this plays out is that some people decided they can divorce and get around the law ...

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-04...ent_9798238.htm

I'm sure the government will find a way to FITA those people.

Do you think you will change yore name from GDBILL on Candle? How about HILLBILL-Y or perhaps, BILLHILLY.....you ol' sharp tongue tawkin' Redneck, I can jest see yore posts now. :lol:

tsap seui

tsap seui

Yep, Jane has a shine for whatever ails ya :lol: I hopes ya is tawking bout American checkers and not them Chinese kind. :ph34r:

On second thought, Chinese checkers might be a big hit to them mountain folk. B)

I hear GZBill got nuked for gettin' in a big fight with one of our favorite ex-moderators. ;)

Do you think you will change yore name from GDBILL on Candle? How about HILLBILL-Y or perhaps, BILLHILLY.....you ol' sharp tongue tawkin' Redneck, I can jest see yore posts now. :lol:

tsap seui

tsap seui

Yep, Jane has a shine for whatever ails ya :lol: I hopes ya is tawking bout American checkers and not them Chinese kind. :ph34r:

I hear GZBill got nuked for gettin' in a big fight with one of our favorite ex-moderators. ;)

I think I know who you are talkin about. ;)

tsap seui

tsap seui

Yep, Jane has a shine for whatever ails ya :ph34r: I hopes ya is tawking bout American checkers and not them Chinese kind. :unsure:

GawdZillaBill nuked!!!! I would have loved to seen that battle....didn't the Japanese try and nuke GawdZilla when he started eatin' Tokyo? :o

tsap seui

What a funny life :lol:

China appears to heading in the same direction as the US did with overinflated housing prices. If the bubble breaks in China it could set off shock wave around the world. Where is China's Ace in the hole?

One major difference -- though not sure if it is important or not -- is that property owners in China generally have more equity in their property than the average overleveraged moron in the States.

Next thing you know, you'll be sittin' under the tarp over yore front door, clutchin' an ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoyin' the view of a rusted out '55 Chevy sittin' on blocks in front of yore hauled in mansion on wheels. I recommend putting Crager or Keystone mag wheels on the house....when you move yore mansion to a new location them mags are eye catchers...you tawk about appeal and "face"...EVERY face will be turned yore way when you tow that mansion to another trailer park. :huh:

tsap seui

tsap seui

Yep, Jane has a shine for whatever ails ya :blink: I hopes ya is tawking bout American checkers and not them Chinese kind. :lol:

GawdZillaBill nuked!!!! I would have loved to seen that battle....didn't the Japanese try and nuke GawdZilla when he started eatin' Tokyo? :o

tsap seui

What a funny life :lol:

Yeah, it was a very funny fight. Even funnier when the ex-moderator's Knight in Shining Leisure Suit got involved. :)

China appears to heading in the same direction as the US did with overinflated housing prices. If the bubble breaks in China it could set off shock wave around the world. Where is China's Ace in the hole?

One major difference -- though not sure if it is important or not -- is that property owners in China generally have more equity in their property than the average overleveraged moron in the States.

I think it's a huge difference, because the Chinese owners won't walk away from the property, there isn't likely to be a foreclosure crisis, etc. Trying to compare the property markets directly, and predict how the bursting of a Chinese bubble would look based on the American one, is not too useful. This one has Chinese characteristics.