Question Concerning Form I-134

I am in the process of filling out my form I-134 and have a question concerning my fiancee's 19 year old daughter. In item #10 it asks, "I have submitted a visa petition (s) to the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service on behalf of the following person (s):" Then there are spaces for two names.

My question is this, do you place the name of the child below that of the mother in item #10 or is the child automatically included in the original I-129F/K1 visa process. I included the child in the initial submission but do not know if this constitutes a separate K2 visa application in the eyes of the USCIS. Anyone have experience with this? I would sincerely appreciate any help with this one.

Also, it a complete copy of the tax returns for your previous 3 year's income which is required as supporting documentation for the I-134 the same thing as a "Tax Transcript"? Will the complete tax returns for 2007, 2008 and 2009 suffice in lieu of a tax transcript? Thanks again!

You name accompanying K-2 child on the same I-134, you are providing support for both persons on the same I-134, this will be the same when you file an I-864 when adjusting status.

Transcripts can be used in place of the "Compleate return"

Simple IRS Transcripts are free, I used transcripts for K-1, Adjustment of status and removal of conditions.

One note, you can be redundant and provide TWO I-134s one for the K-1 and another for the K-2.

Thank you dnoblett! you are always "Johnny on the Spot" with your assistence! Your guidance is really appreciated. The redundancy you mentioned, should both of these I-134's be submitted at the same time and with only the mother's name alone on one and the daughter's name alone on the other? I am still a bit confused as to weather they consider this as two separate sponsorships and whether the answer to item 10 is considered a single "petition" or 2 "petition(s)"? Am I, in fact, applying for two separate visas by requesting that the daughter accompany her mother?

Also, just to let you know, I went to the IRS.com website and looked up "Tax Transcripts". After going through all the hassle of establishing an account and providing all the information they required about my ex-wife. the next page contained cost information of $39.99 per each year's transcripts. Where did you find the free transcript service? I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks again for your quick response!

Edited by screamneagle (see edit history)

One note, you can be redundant and provide TWO I-134s one for the K-1 and another for the K-2.

Thank you dnoblett! you are always "Johnny on the Spot" with your assistence! Your guidance is really appreciated. The redundancy you mentioned, should both of these I-134's be submitted at the same time and with only the mother's name alone on one and the daughter's name alone on the other? I am still a bit confused as to weather they consider this as two separate sponsorships and whether the answer to item 10 is considered a single "petition" or 2 "petition(s)"? Am I, in fact, applying for two separate visas by requesting that the daughter accompany her mother?

Also, just to let you know, I went to the IRS.com website and looked up "Tax Transcripts". After going through all the hassle of establishing an account and providing all the information they required about my ex-wife. the next page contained cost information of $39.99 per each year's transcripts. Where did you find the free transcript service? I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks again for your quick response!

Mother's name on one with accompanying person Daughter listed on it, and vice/versa on the redundant one for daughter.

More than likely the interviewing officer will be satisfied with just the mother's I-134.

Note this stuff comes up at interview time, the I-134 is carried into the consulate when interviewing.