AOS interview tomorrow

We have our AOS interview tomorrow and have all the documents together but really don't have any joint assets as we dont really have any assets at all joint bank account but thats it any thoughts?

I hope all goes smoothly tomorrow bright and early appointment at 8am

More than likely they will ask a few questions relating to relationship how you met, live together etc..

Joint asset stuf comes later when you file to remove conditions.

More than likely they will ask a few questions relating to relationship how you met, live together etc..

Joint asset stuf comes later when you file to remove conditions.

They ask for it at the interview - be prepared. A good approach is to take what you have, and not take what you don't have. Do you have any letters, bills, anything addressed to her?

They are not in the business of denying bona fide relationships - just don't give them any reason to.

We have our AOS interview tomorrow and have all the documents together but really don't have any joint assets as we dont really have any assets at all joint bank account but thats it any thoughts?

Good luck tomorrow, Andrew....

I am currently dealing with my AOS issues, but we will be thinking of you. The Land of GUZ was good to us, SO it should be here as well...

Assets........I will show you assets...... :o

God Speed...

Good luck tomorrow, Andrew....

I am currently dealing with my AOS issues, but we will be thinking of you. The Land of GUZ was good to us, SO it should be here as well...

Assets........I will show you assets...... :o

God Speed...

Yeah we didn't take our assets either but i guess we needed them so now we gotta send some proof that "we are actually a real couple living together" nice so added her to the lease and gonna send some bank statements and other asset stuff car titles 2 or them that we just bought. uuughhh oh well little speed bump hope we get over it soon