And another one bites the dust ...

Outcome?

If its now with DOS & USA legal system, better wait MANY years for any decision of course send many of thousands of $$$$$ to lawyers

The "many years" part is correct, but the real reason is due to the corrupt, backwards and laughably incompetent Chinese legal system.

China refuses to enter into an extradition treaty with the US so American pedophiles and various other felons are free to roam the streets of China until they decide to leave of their own free will -- if ever. Then it's really hilarious when China squeals like a stuck pig when -- due to the concept of reciprocity -- the US refuses to hand over Li Hong Zi or the never ending flock of Chinese bankers who steal millions of $$ and run to the USA.

Edited by GDBILL (see edit history)
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outcome?

If its now with DOS & USA legal system, better wait MANY years for any decision of course send many of thousands of $$$$$ to lawyers

http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

GDBILL seems like he has lived in china for many years so he must love it here very much otherwise he would have left years ago.

I think his job might have something to do with it. ;)

Smart man!

It's easy to tolerate a screwed up place when you have the ability to pull the plug and leave any time you choose. Besides, even when I am back in the States I do not think I am in heaven. The States are also f'ed up in various aspects. No place is perfect.

Edited by GDBILL (see edit history)

GDBILL seems like he has lived in china for many years so he must love it here very much otherwise he would have left years ago.

I think his job might have something to do with it. ;)

Smart man!

It's easy to tolerate a screwed up place when you have the ability to pull the plug and leave any time you choose. Besides, even when I am back in the States I do not think I am in heaven. The States are also f'ed up in various aspects. No place is perfect.

But I know of a place close to it. If you are ever down Georgia way, come on down and we can spend a couple of days checkin out the mountains and doing some fishin. ;)

I think his job might have something to do with it. :)

Smart man!

But I know of a place close to it. If you are ever down Georgia way, come on down and we can spend a couple of days checkin out the mountains and doing some fishin. ;)

You must be a mind reader! I've been telling the Missus that it's time to pull the plug and GTF outta Dodge and settle somewhere down in the Deep South -- where things are civilized.

I think his job might have something to do with it. :P

Smart man!

You must be a mind reader! I've been telling the Missus that it's time to pull the plug and GTF outta Dodge and settle somewhere down in the Deep South -- where things are civilized.

And a breath of fresh air sounds good too, eh? :)

I think his job might have something to do with it. :P

Smart man!

And a breath of fresh air sounds good too, eh? :)

Good? It's great!

There will be fresh air in China when people in hell get ice water.