Two welcome letters

Last week, a few days after my wife, Jingjing, received her social security card, she received her I-797C welcome notice. Today, she received a second I-797C welcome notice. Jingjing was pumped because she thought her I-551 card arrived in the mail. She was a little disappointed, but still she looked on the positive side saying, "Well, at least they haven't forgotten about me" and "I feel doubly welcomed"

Anyway, thought we'd share.

The venerable Triggmaster or Triggzan explained it all years ago... in a very redundant manner... :D

the Department of Redundancy Department will want it all again on down the road!

It comes from the Department of redundancy department.

according to the department of redundancy department.

Because they are, they are, redun redundant.

Brought to you by the department of redundancy department.

You'll find that before your done with the process the department of redundancy department will rear it's ugly head several times times times times times..

Jingjing got her driver's permit today. Please pray for me.

absolutely! <_< hey want to teach Ying how to drve at the same time? I'll send her up your way. 2 for 1 special!

Hummm, not sure about that one. I'm in the process of strapping cushions to the sides of the car. I need more duct tape.

You guys are welcome to come up here though for a visit. We'd love to cook for y'all

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Well it sounds like JingJing is on her way with drivng. Ying will get there. We need to devote some time to it, but she spends so much time studying! It's insane! But the grades are impressive.

I actually looked at a few used cars on a whim yesterday. Found an 84 Mercedes turbo diesel. I have this biodiesel conversion fantasy. It was in Remarkable shape for 2200 bucks, but Ying nixed it. She liked the 2000 clk 430. Riiiiiight, like I am turning the keys to a v8 over to a new driver.

We will see how long we can go wth one car. The bus route directly to her school is right near our new house. That helps.

absolutely! <_< hey want to teach Ying how to drve at the same time? I'll send her up your way. 2 for 1 special!

Hummm, not sure about that one. I'm in the process of strapping cushions to the sides of the car. I need more duct tape.

You guys are welcome to come up here though for a visit. We'd love to cook for y'all

Works for me too. I will send Fen over to learn driving too.

"Kyles Driving School" Chinese Spoken. :P

Jingjing's 10 year off-white green card arrived in the mail today - 3 1/2 weeks after entering the United States.

EDIT

@ Michael and Sam

Sure, I'm up for it if you guys will provide the anxiety medication. My wife, bless her heart, is trying her best, which thankfully will get better with time. The first time she got behind the wheel, nerves ran a little high for both of us. Thankfully, I was able to keep any outward displays of anxiety at a low 10 inch volume level.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)