Hi,

although my fiance hasn't received his portion of P3 yet, I wanted to get started on some things on my end.

I took another trip between the time I first sent off the application(I-129F) and before NOA2, and I wanted to submit these pictures and receipts and such(since I didn't frontload the original application, no pictures >.<)

Is P3 is a good place to submit this or should my fiance just bring this stuff to the interview? Or wait until P4 comes?

Also I read on VisaJourney you should submit a complete copy of the 1-129F packet, is this really necessary? (when I was in China my mother decide to spring clean and somehow this got thrown out.... )

Lastly, I know the GZ requires 3 years of tax transcripts or whatever. I am getting a cosponsor because my current income doesn't met the 125%, but do I still need a letter stating that I was a student for the past 2 years?

Thanks! I'm just getting a bit confused with everything.

Hi,

although my fiance hasn't received his portion of P3 yet, I wanted to get started on some things on my end.

I took another trip between the time I first sent off the application(I-129F) and before NOA2, and I wanted to submit these pictures and receipts and such(since I didn't frontload the original application, no pictures >.<)

Is P3 is a good place to submit this or should my fiance just bring this stuff to the interview? Or wait until P4 comes?

Also I read on VisaJourney you should submit a complete copy of the 1-129F packet, is this really necessary? (when I was in China my mother decide to spring clean and somehow this got thrown out.... )

Lastly, I know the GZ requires 3 years of tax transcripts or whatever. I am getting a cosponsor because my current income doesn't met the 125%, but do I still need a letter stating that I was a student for the past 2 years?

Thanks! I'm just getting a bit confused with everything.

Once you file the petition you cannot add anything to it, your fiancee can bring this with her to the visa interview.

The only thing US CON GUZ wants returned from P3 is OF-169 and DS-230 part 1, any thing else sent to them will be DESTROYED.

Do NOT send the actual documents to the Consular office, as we will have to destroy them.
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/guangzho...20Dec_%2009.pdf

Having a copy of the I-129F packet with you at the interview allows the IO to see any originals that you sent copies to USCIS to confirm the copies are valid, also allows then to see anything that may have got misplaced bu USCIS. Here on CFL it is known as the "Kitchen Sink"

Copies of past year IRS return or transcript will be needed to be attached to the required I-134, if using a co-sponsor then you should be fine with past year's return (2009)

This seems to be a general misconception by the masses; the time to build up the relationship and show a long period of evidence is prior to filing; once you file, they don't ask to see any more. if the relationship is short prior to filing, they really base an opinion on that.

If you have to get a co-sponsor, your double hurting; and they may want to know how you can visit twice and yet need a co=sponsor; who is paying for the trips? That is their thinking...

This seems to be a general misconception by the masses; the time to build up the relationship and show a long period of evidence is prior to filing; once you file, they don't ask to see any more. if the relationship is short prior to filing, they really base an opinion on that.

If you have to get a co-sponsor, your double hurting; and they may want to know how you can visit twice and yet need a co=sponsor; who is paying for the trips? That is their thinking...

It really counts against you that you need a cosponsor and can afford to take 2 trips? Wow, hardcore. Not that I paid for my trips, subsidized by school and once my uncle flew me over using his miles to see my grandma for her 88th birthday(although I spent the rest of the time with my fiance hehe. )

Nothing I can do about that now, I'll just give it to him and see if they want to see it at interview. I also can't do anything about the cosponsor because I won't have three years worth of transcripts anyway(and by the time I filed 2009, I've only been working half a year, so my income didn't meet requirements either).

Good to know that all the documents should go to the interview, not the P4 packet or P3 packet. Was curious since one of the forms ask for evidence of engagement, was wondering if I could slip photos and such there.

It really counts against you that you need a cosponsor and can afford to take 2 trips? Wow, hardcore. Not that I paid for my trips, subsidized by school and once my uncle flew me over using his miles to see my grandma for her 88th birthday(although I spent the rest of the time with my fiance hehe. )

Nothing I can do about that now, I'll just give it to him and see if they want to see it at interview. I also can't do anything about the cosponsor because I won't have three years worth of transcripts anyway(and by the time I filed 2009, I've only been working half a year, so my income didn't meet requirements either).

Good to know that all the documents should go to the interview, not the P4 packet or P3 packet. Was curious since one of the forms ask for evidence of engagement, was wondering if I could slip photos and such there.

The OF-169 is instructing you what to gather up and bring to interview, again nothing should be sent to them other than the OF-169 and DS-239 part 1, they will toss any extra stuff.

As for P4 this is invitation packet it has interview appointment letter and medical forms and instructions about where fee is paid and what med centers to use for medical. Nothing is returned to consulate from P4.