New member needs help!!!

warpedboard is offering good advice.. This one the Candle can only refer out to good legal council.

Having been in litigation at a high level, I would suggest you step back and review your situation. It is always best to take your emotions out of the equation, and see what the other side (in this case GZ) might present to undermine your case.

Look at every possible motivation of hers, and the motivation of those around her to come to America which could be called into question. This isn't to distrust her----but to look dispassionately at the reasons for her rejection by the DOS. Any lawyer you retain (who is worth his salt) will be doing the same. And I'm with others here, that you definitely need to retain a good immigration lawyer on the ground in China to take this on.

What do you mean High Credentials???? I have went to my Congressman on 4 occasions and they have sent at least 9 letters to GUZ. I did write Obama and told him I would sell my business put 9 people out of work and all I was asking was to do through research on my case to show it is ligitimate. I also challenged him to the maximum fine and 5 years in prision knowing this is impossible because I LOVE my WIFE and MY MARRIAGE IS REAL and BONA FIDE. He said he can not help on these matters but he gave me the # for USCIS!!!!!!!!!! I also sent the same letter to Hillary Clinton of DOS and she told me the same thing. Who has High Credentials?????????????

Who has High Credentials?????????????

If your Congressman or Pres Obama or other politicians could write GUZ personalized letter, it may help. What about your community leaders or local elected officials? Have them write GUZ letters on your behavior with complete contact info, business cards.

Hopefully you will have your next interview soon (if I were you, I would have refiled long ago instead of waiting for return). Since your marriage is into 2.5 years with many trips to see her, you still have good chance to win OV (usually GUZ will see your time in the relation as a good evidence of real, but Fujian is different) . No matter what you do, you need to make sure to let GUZ believe that your case is not a fraud. Put yourself in GUZ, think about what you would consider.

You may have a hard fight, man.

warpedboard is offering good advice.. This one the Candle can only refer out to good legal council.

Having been in litigation at a high level, I would suggest you step back and review your situation. It is always best to take your emotions out of the equation, and see what the other side (in this case GZ) might present to undermine your case.

Look at every possible motivation of hers, and the motivation of those around her to come to America which could be called into question. This isn't to distrust her----but to look dispassionately at the reasons for her rejection by the DOS. Any lawyer you retain (who is worth his salt) will be doing the same. And I'm with others here, that you definitely need to retain a good immigration lawyer on the ground in China to take this on.

Can you give me Marc's email address and you will probably recommend a G20 to allow him access to all my info @ DOS and USCIS plus he can interface with GUZ directly on my behalf. Thanks for the good advice knloregon!!!!!!!!!!

Can you give me Marc's email address and you will probably recommend a G20 to allow him access to all my info @ DOS and USCIS plus he can interface with GUZ directly on my behalf. Thanks for the good advice knloregon!!!!!!!!!!

Whole forum dedicated to him:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showforum=39

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2859

His website: http://www.marcellislaw.com/