I-797C, Notice of Action

On our I-797C, Notice of Action it reads, "NOTE: Conditional resident applicants, including conditional resident dependents residing overseas pursuant to military or government orders WILL NOT receive an ASC appointment notice.

Should not there be a comma after "dependents" to make this sentence more clear?

Secondly, am I correct in assuming my wife will receive a ASC appointment notice since we are NOT overseas.

Thirdly, my wife's conditional resident status was extended one year. Will we receive a new Green Card with an UPDATED EXPIRATION date?

Thank you.

Pat

1) Grammar :lol:

2) Correct, you are not overseas if you were then you would have visited a consulate or embassy and submitted a fingerprint card there. You will receive a notice to go and have a biometric done an an ASC or Field office.

3) The letter extends LPR status for 1 year, this and the expired green card allows work and travel. Only upon approval if the I-751 will you get a 10 year green-card.

We just went through this one, it took about 6 months to process I-751, see out timeline at the link below in my signature for more details.