IS I 130 needed for a K 1 visa

thats another 355 and then the I-485 1010

I never seen this on any post here or visa journey I think she just wanted me to pay more money.. so before i file was she crazy or did i miss something..

I want to send this paper work off in the next few days ..

thanks any adivse I am open.. i know i ask a lot of simple questions but we only have one chance to do this right..

peace and love Eric an kayla...

NO, you are adjusting directly from a K-1.

All that is needed to be attached to the I-485 is a copy of I-129F NOA 2 approval notice, copy of I-94 card, copy of Visa and bio pages from passport, copy of marriage cert. One G-325A from your wife, Two passport photos... http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

Guide: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos

Note, the only K-Visa that files an I-130 with I-485 is K-4 son/daughter of a K-3 Spousal non-immigrant, and ONLY if an I-130 was not filed initially for the K-4.

Other situations that require an I-130 with the I-485 is:

• AOS from a Student visa married to a US Citizen.
  • AOS from a NON-Immigrant work visa married to a US Citizen.
  • AOS from a visitor's visa when married to a US Citizen.
  • AOS from a K-1 if marriage took place AFTER I-94 expiration and married to the K-1 Petitioner.

Note: My wife and I adjusted from a K-1 and DID NOT send an I-130 with it.

The person you spoke with at the Immigrations office may have misunderstood you or is not exactly familiar with K-1, K-2, K-3 AOS filing procedures.

Note: My wife and I adjusted from a K-1 and DID NOT send an I-130 with it.

The person you spoke with at the Immigrations office may have misunderstood you or is not exactly familiar with K-1, K-2, K-3 AOS filing procedures.

You are the man simple as that thanks .. she asked to see our stuf but we didnt bring any thing i was just on a fact finding mission..

we will file monday or tuesday I think we got every thing and are ready the vacines were the last thing I thinnk we needed it looks like we are go for the 485 and the other 2 or 3 that are filed together,. hope this is a smooth flight I dont like turbulence..peace