I-134 questions/problems

I just realized that my cosponsor I planned on asking was the same one that sponsored my uncle,wife, and kid on their visa. They all have their green cards and are working, but I'm pretty sure the cosponsor is still on the hook for them.

Will this be a problem? He makes about 60k a year, which might be cutting it close if you're counting him, his wife and kid , and my uncle and his family. Then if you add in the two of us.... Maybe I should just ask another person...

While I met the bare minimum on the guidelines starting this month, I was a student for the last two years, so I don't have any tax records. I will file for 2009, but my income for the last couple of months I was finding a job means it'll be minimal.

I'm guessing this might be a red flag for the GUZ consulate, so I'm trying to figure out what I should do. I know I can use some assets, but those are kinda minimal? About $7k in savings/checking, coownership in a house and a car.

Oh, and I'm filing for the K-1. Received NOA2 on March 3rd.

You are correct, co sponsor needs to count all prior sponsored immigrants when determining income level. Only five conditions that count to remove the immigrant from his sponsorship (Immigrant becomes a US Citizen, Immigrant dies, immigrant works and is credited with 40 quarters of work, immigrant leaves USA and gives up green-card, sponsor dies)

He wont be counting you, JUST jest you your spouse/fiancee, the prospective immigrant.

60 K should be more than enough to co sponsor that income can support more than 8 people.

And is not a red-flag.

And is not a red-flag.

I need to comment here that we do not know what catches the eyes of those people.

A high level of sponsorship COULD very well catch someone's eye and be interpreted as a fraud indicator (they have been known to use things like which province she is from as an indication of possible fraud).

I would recommend that you use another co-sponsor if it is CONVENIENT to do so. If not, well, go with what you have and trust that your current income and overall picture will be enough to pull you through (it very well may be - I don't mean to sound any alarms here)

It's nice to think that a level of income or sponsorship is "enough" - the truth is that they look at the overall picture and make their own decisions based on the complete picture.

And is not a red-flag.

I need to comment here that we do not know what catches the eyes of those people.

A high level of sponsorship COULD very well catch someone's eye and be interpreted as a fraud indicator (they have been known to use things like which province she is from as an indication of possible fraud).

I would recommend that you use another co-sponsor if it is CONVENIENT to do so. If not, well, go with what you have and trust that your current income and overall picture will be enough to pull you through (it very well may be - I don't mean to sound any alarms here)

It's nice to think that a level of income or sponsorship is "enough" - the truth is that they look at the overall picture and make their own decisions based on the complete picture.

second that.