Finally...Some questions about Filing

So cuzin Bubba, whose signature has to be notarized? Yours or the person(s) making the statement?

Chawls, the person making the statement needs to have their affidavit sworn to or affirmed...I take that to mean notarized.

And then there needs to be a translation from Chinese to english...that's why I thought of a white book type deal, although the cost of the white book the lil' rabbit is quoting is from what she paid for things like translated divorce decree, police report, birth certificates, etc., that came from a public office.

Randy, I agree with you "One affidavit, one page"...

Chawls, here's what I found from the I-130 directions...

Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship (Each affidavit must contain the full name and address, date and place of birth of the person making the affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner or beneficiary, if any, and complete information and details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge of your marriage)

Heck, in America I'll just get family members and friends to write a short statement and get it notarized. :) No problem, I've got almost four years worth of friends and family who understand what I've been doing and have done.

I'll have the lil' rabbit call or go to the notary office and ask them what the dang cost is...every time I look at a white book, say, the police report...it keeps looking like we need the statement by the friend notarized, then the notary verifies the english translation is true to the Chinese original statement...in effect...another white book :o

Anyone else gone through this, what did you do? Maybe I'll PM Kyle later, as I'm pretty sure he got Chinese third party affidavits as to his marriage and relationship.

tsap seui

So cuzin Bubba, whose signature has to be notarized? Yours or the person(s) making the statement?

Chawls, the person making the statement needs to have their affidavit sworn to or affirmed...I take that to mean notarized.

And then there needs to be a translation from Chinese to english...that's why I thought of a white book type deal, although the cost of the white book the lil' rabbit is quoting is from what she paid for things like translated divorce decree, police report, birth certificates, etc., that came from a public office.

Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship (Each affidavit must contain the full name and address, date and place of birth of the person making the affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner or beneficiary, if any, and complete information and details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge of your marriage)

Heck, in America I'll just get family members and friends to write a short statement and get it notarized. :lol: No problem, I've got almost four years worth of friends and family who understand what I've been doing and have done.

I'll have the lil' rabbit call or go to the notary office and ask them what the dang cost is...every time I look at a white book, say, the police report...it keeps looking like we need the statement by the friend notarized, then the notary verifies the english translation is true to the Chinese original statement...in effect...another white book :lol:

Anyone else gone through this, what did you do? Maybe I'll PM Kyle later, as I'm pretty sure he got Chinese third party affidavits as to his marriage and relationship.

tsap seui

Ya know cuzin, I never got any of these 3rd party statements. I wuz too worried that these 3rd parties would turn into a TPC letter to GZ. :lol:

Heck, in America I'll just get family members and friends to write a short statement and get it notarized. :lol: No problem, I've got almost four years worth of friends and family who understand what I've been doing and have done.

I'll have the lil' rabbit call or go to the notary office and ask them what the dang cost is...every time I look at a white book, say, the police report...it keeps looking like we need the statement by the friend notarized, then the notary verifies the english translation is true to the Chinese original statement...in effect...another white book :lol:

tsap seui

We did this Tsap, had three of my wifes "Aquaintenances" do this for her to attest to the fact that she had no connection with her ex for several years...i have been looking for the documents (I know they're here somewhere), but still haven't found them, but i am sure it was all on one document that they all signed at the same time and then it was notarized and translated and then another certification paper to say the translation was correct....and these are all in the white booklet form with the embossing on the booklet etc.....hope this helps

Heck, in America I'll just get family members and friends to write a short statement and get it notarized. :D No problem, I've got almost four years worth of friends and family who understand what I've been doing and have done.

I'll have the lil' rabbit call or go to the notary office and ask them what the dang cost is...every time I look at a white book, say, the police report...it keeps looking like we need the statement by the friend notarized, then the notary verifies the english translation is true to the Chinese original statement...in effect...another white book :o

tsap seui

Ya know cuzin, I never got any of these 3rd party statements. I wuz too worried that these 3rd parties would turn into a TPC letter to GZ. :lol:

Ain't that the damn truth, now the jerks are "asking" us to provide third party crap. :o ...As "proof" of a bona fide relationship...oh F'in brother. :angry:

How much stress did the lil' rabbit and I go through over possible third party intervention years ago. I'm completely worry free from my American friends, but I see the lil' rabbit well understands the potential meaning of "friends" in China. ;) Often the phrase "catch 22" comes to mind. :lol:

It doesn't hurt to comtemplate so I'm still gonna carry on with the idea for a few days...an 001 woman told the lil' rabbit..."not important"...and with all the other evidence we've compiled, it just may not be, but we'll sit on the "Chinese connection" a few more days and bat it around like a tennis ball.

tsap seui

tsap seui

We did this Tsap, had three of my wifes "Aquaintenances" do this for her to attest to the fact that she had no connection with her ex for several years...i have been looking for the documents (I know they're here somewhere), but still haven't found them, but i am sure it was all on one document that they all signed at the same time and then it was notarized and translated and then another certification paper to say the translation was correct....and these are all in the white booklet form with the embossing on the booklet etc.....hope this helps

Thanks Steve, yep, it just seems to head back to a white book of sorts what with the translation and the need to have the translation notarized...unless the Chinese person writes in english. :lol:

I found Kyle's list for their interview and had to laugh at his list, it looked like the list of stuff we had for our interview....my wife (then girlfriend) went to the counter with a wheeled double briefcase full of clearly marked folders...even Bubba Jr. was versed on where to find what. :lol: That VO bitch "M" saw she was loaded for bear and never looked at a single damn thing.

This time the DOS gangsters in Guangzhou will have EVERYTHING they could dream up with the initial I-130...my wife could go to the interview with one of them little plastic shopping bags worth of evidence like most of the Chinese women I saw in line on our interview day. :rolleyes:

I found this on Kyle's list of things they had for the interview, doesn't look like it was sent in with the original I-130 application, though.

Mutual Friend from China ¨C Letter includes copy of passport Bio page

:lol: Other than our son, my wife doesn't know anyone in China with a passport, or that can write in english. Of course a Chinese ID card could be printed with the statement...then we go back to the almighty translation for the whole shebang...I may well wind up with 8 affadavits from Americans, and, if I can get the lil' rabbit to open her purse...two white books of testimonials.

Thanks for the help and ideas guys.

tsap seui

Heck, in America I'll just get family members and friends to write a short statement and get it notarized. :boxer: No problem, I've got almost four years worth of friends and family who understand what I've been doing and have done.

tsap seui

Thanks Steve, yep, it just seems to head back to a white book of sorts what with the translation and the need to have the translation notarized...unless the Chinese person writes in english. :vava:

I found Kyle's list for their interview and had to laugh at his list, it looked like the list of stuff we had for our interview....my wife (then girlfriend) went to the counter with a wheeled double briefcase full of clearly marked folders...even Bubba Jr. was versed on where to find what. :lol: That VO bitch "M" saw she was loaded for bear and never looked at a single damn thing.

This time the DOS gangsters in Guangzhou will have EVERYTHING they could dream up with the initial I-130...my wife could go to the interview with one of them little plastic shopping bags worth of evidence like most of the Chinese women I saw in line on our interview day. :bangin:

I found this on Kyle's list of things they had for the interview, doesn't look like it was sent in with the original I-130 application, though.

:lol: Other than our son, my wife doesn't know anyone in China with a passport, or that can write in english. Of course a Chinese ID card could be printed with the statement...then we go back to the almighty translation for the whole shebang...I may well wind up with 8 affadavits from Americans, and, if I can get the lil' rabbit to open her purse...two white books of testimonials.

tsap seui

Found our White booklet and is just one booklet for all the people who "testified" about Rongs situation.....and in the one booklet is page one: all in chinese stating who is Rong, her birthdate and ID card number and that she has lived with her mother for x number of years and has not cohabitated with her ex during this time and also on same page is the names and birthdates and ID card numbers of the friends that swore to this....then the friends signed this paper and dated it....Next page is the english translation of the previous page (no signatures required) ...the next page is another page in chinese...a Notarial Certificate that states again the friends names, birthdates and ID card #'s and that they came before said Notary to certify the previous document and bears the notaries name, location and notary embossing...the next page is the english translation of this again......the next page is another Notarial Certificate, in chinese again, stating that the translations of these documents are in conformity with the original certificates and the next page is the English translation of the previous page with the notaries name, location and the notary stamp/embossing on the document.....end of little white booklet.....yer lil rabbit does not need friends who speak english to do this tsap, all the translations are provided at Gong Zhen Office

tsap seui

Thanks Steve, yep, it just seems to head back to a white book of sorts what with the translation and the need to have the translation notarized...unless the Chinese person writes in english. :lol:

This time the DOS gangsters in Guangzhou will have EVERYTHING they could dream up with the initial I-130...my wife could go to the interview with one of them little plastic shopping bags worth of evidence like most of the Chinese women I saw in line on our interview day. :rolleyes:

tsap seui

Found our White booklet and is just one booklet for all the people who "testified" about Rongs situation.....and in the one booklet is page one: all in chinese stating who is Rong, her birthdate and ID card number and that she has lived with her mother for x number of years and has not cohabitated with her ex during this time and also on same page is the names and birthdates and ID card numbers of the friends that swore to this....then the friends signed this paper and dated it....Next page is the english translation of the previous page (no signatures required) ...the next page is another page in chinese...a Notarial Certificate that states again the friends names, birthdates and ID card #'s and that they came before said Notary to certify the previous document and bears the notaries name, location and notary embossing...the next page is the english translation of this again......the next page is another Notarial Certificate, in chinese again, stating that the translations of these documents are in conformity with the original certificates and the next page is the English translation of the previous page with the notaries name, location and the notary stamp/embossing on the document.....end of little white booklet.....yer lil rabbit does not need friends who speak english to do this tsap, all the translations are provided at Gong Zhen Office

Thanks for taking the time to look that white book up and tell me about it Steve. :)

We've been kicking the idea back and forth and realized we have a friend who works in the hotel we stayed at on 3 of my trips, before we bought the house and she is more than willing to write a statement as to our length of stays in the hotel and our relationship...as well as two other of lil' rabbits friends, then we have various family members who would write affadavits...it would be a shame to not use such strong evidence from the Chinese side. A visit to the Gong Zhen office will help us decide how and what to do.

Ya know Steve, when I first saw this "statement" of bona fide relationship proof in the I-130 directions last year it immediately made me thing of blue slip overcome evidence. :lol:

Again, I thank you for looking the white book up...we have been going through all our old K-1 evidence and what she took to the interview...if you let it, it could piss you off seeing how much strong evidence of our bona fide relationship they chose by "purpose, intent, and agenda" NOT to ask for, or look at, or accept at the interview...No, the bastards had their conjecture and speculations about us and they damned sure weren't about to let a little thing like the "truth" sway their decision. :lol:

Thank God the USCIS didn't have blinders on and could see through the GUZ's bullshit, and could tell the DOS there never was anything wrong with the application...you can bet a copy of that " quick re-approval" from the USCIS is gonna be very easy to see in our new application. :lol:

I guess I still can't get over the fact that USCIS saw how ridiculous the DOS's trumped up charges against us were and never even bothered to send me a letter detailing what the charges against us were so that I could rebutt them. :lol:

We had our ducks in a row the first time on the K-1, and we'll damn sure do it again this time. ;) Ya betcha Bob!!

tsap seui

Lil' rabbit went to the Gong Zhen office today...now it is a mere 490rmb for a "white book"....up from 2006's 260rmb...looks like everybody gets to enjoy inflation. :rolleyes: And the Gong Zhen will only put up translation in one book, plus, they want to make a white book even to notarize the statements written in english.

Okay. :lol:

We've got a woman who works at the hotel we stayed in before we bought the house. She saw us together for a few 3 and 6 weeks stays, has become a friend and will write in english about our relationship and our time in her hotel. Two neices will write in english about their knowledge of us as will one brother in law. Mama and baba being able to write in english would be quite a stretch of the imagination.

We'll take the four down to a copy shop and have their statements, personal info, etc., color copied along with their national ID cards onto a single paper and then have them sign them in blue ink. To hell with the notarization. :lol:

I'll get 8 notarized affadavits in America from friends and family.

Thanks for the help and experiences on what others did. :lol:

tsap seui

It is so nice to be at home with the lil' rabbit, Little River Band playing in the background...ahhhh...Home Sweet Home

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Job done.

Lil' rabbit met 2 neices, one brother, and a lady who works in the hotel we used to stay in for 3 trips, at a print shop.

Each one got their ID card color copied (front and back) on a sheet of paper...then, on their separate papers, they wrote their statements in english, including their relationship to us, their address, their birthday, their phone number, and where they were born. 12 rmb total cost.

I'll get 6 more statements from friends and family, have them notarized and we'll have 10 affadavits to send in.

The date to send in the application got bumped to June 1st. <_< I may wind up having to send it in tomorrow if Bugs Bunny gets anymore ...ah...jumpy.

I've got all the forms and future NVC forms signed and filled out and a bunch of photos from various trips sorted and written on the back as to who each person is and where the photo was taken. The real tonnage of paper "bona fide" evidence sits in America. We've even got a DVD with 1 hour and 15 minutes of us talking in english...on an earlier trip we had turned the camera on and sat down to talk...opps, sorta got lost as to the track of time. :D

tsap seui

Job done.

Lil' rabbit met 2 neices, one brother, and a lady who works in the hotel we used to stay in for 3 trips, at a print shop.

Each one got their ID card color copied (front and back) on a sheet of paper...then, on their separate papers, they wrote their statements in english, including their relationship to us, their address, their birthday, their phone number, and where they were born. 12 rmb total cost.

I'll get 6 more statements from friends and family, have them notarized and we'll have 10 affadavits to send in.

The date to send in the application got bumped to June 1st. <_< I may wind up having to send it in tomorrow if Bugs Bunny gets anymore ...ah...jumpy.

I've got all the forms and future NVC forms signed and filled out and a bunch of photos from various trips sorted and written on the back as to who each person is and where the photo was taken. The real tonnage of paper "bona fide" evidence sits in America. We've even got a DVD with 1 hour and 15 minutes of us talking in english...on an earlier trip we had turned the camera on and sat down to talk...opps, sorta got lost as to the track of time. :D

tsap seui

Well gaulllyy shucks dern cuzin Bubba Tsap, youz gots a heap of stuff there. Is you shore that DVD waas only jes tawking and not, er uh, well hail, you know.. ;)

Job done.

I've got all the forms and future NVC forms signed and filled out and a bunch of photos from various trips sorted and written on the back as to who each person is and where the photo was taken. The real tonnage of paper "bona fide" evidence sits in America. We've even got a DVD with 1 hour and 15 minutes of us talking in english...on an earlier trip we had turned the camera on and sat down to talk...opps, sorta got lost as to the track of time. ;)

tsap seui

Well gaulllyy shucks dern cuzin Bubba Tsap, youz gots a heap of stuff there. Is you shore that DVD waas only jes tawking and not, er uh, well hail, you know.. ;)

Ya know cuzin' Larry Bob...we ARE missin' one of our pornos we had made for sale...scratch, scratch...ya don't thinks...I mean, I ain't up to watching that blamed disc of me n' the lil' rabbit nekked in bed talkin' english to each other for an hour and a half like we wuz John Lennon and Yoko Bone-O...shorely you don't think that missin' porno is mixed in with that...aww, to hell with it, we wuz just gonna sale that homemade porno anyhow...shucks, in that missin' porno I wuz wearin' the Chairman Mao mask and lil' Rabbit had on the Richard Nixon mask...we called it "Long Dong Mao Gives Nixon a Helluva Pounding"...let the bastards look at it, it's probably as close to real sex as most of them are gonna come anyhow, and I mean that pun literally. :D

tsap seui

Rubbin' the furr on a mail order bride in downtown Chinertucky

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Job done.

The date to send in the application got bumped to June 1st. :lol: I may wind up having to send it in tomorrow if Bugs Bunny gets anymore ...ah...jumpy.

I've got all the forms and future NVC forms signed and filled out and a bunch of photos from various trips sorted and written on the back as to who each person is and where the photo was taken. The real tonnage of paper "bona fide" evidence sits in America. We've even got a DVD with 1 hour and 15 minutes of us talking in english...on an earlier trip we had turned the camera on and sat down to talk...opps, sorta got lost as to the track of time. :lol:

tsap seui

Well gaulllyy shucks dern cuzin Bubba Tsap, youz gots a heap of stuff there. Is you shore that DVD waas only jes tawking and not, er uh, well hail, you know.. :P

Ya know cuzin' Larry Bob...we ARE missin' one of our pornos we had made for sale...scratch, scratch...ya don't thinks...I mean, I ain't up to watching that blamed disc of me n' the lil' rabbit nekked in bed talkin' english to each other for an hour and a half like we wuz John Lennon and Yoko Bone-O...shorely you don't think that missin' porno is mixed in with that...aww, to hell with it, we wuz just gonna sale that homemade porno anyhow...shucks, in that missin' porno I wuz wearin' the Chairman Mao mask and lil' Rabbit had on the Richard Nixon mask...we called it "Long Dong Mao Gives Nixon a Helluva Pounding"...let the bastards look at it, it's probably as close to real sex as most of them are gonna come anyhow, and I mean that pun literally. :lol:

tsap seui

Rubbin' the furr on a mail order bride in downtown Chinertucky

:D