Guanzhou Contact number

Hello, I called NVC for info on my Cr1, they told me to call the Embassy,

they gave me a number and i think it is wrong. is there a link with this number?

Thank You

Guz 202- 663-1225

Yep no numbers for the consulate, you call DOS Visa Services in the USA at the number above.

http://travel.state.gov/about/info/info_308.html#visa

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

When the first automated message begins, hit "1" to bypass it, and then hit "0" to speak with a telephone representative.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

That is the right number if you are checking on your status. I have called that number a lot until I found out our interview nimber. Now if you are still in the process of turning in your papers. Then that number is different number.

Thanks you for the advise. The NVC has sent the paperwork to Embassy, but we know this takes time maybe months.

I will call again next month with this number and check again.

Thanks again

That is the right number if you are checking on your status. I have called that number a lot until I found out our interview nimber. Now if you are still in the process of turning in your papers. Then that number is different number.

Thanks you for the advise. The NVC has sent the paperwork to Embassy, but we know this takes time maybe months.

I will call again next month with this number and check again.

Thanks again

Did you opt in to the new electronic process? If you scanned and sent paperwork to NVC it takes a couple weeks fro the consulate to send out packet 4 and schedule interview. If you did not opt in to electronic then yes about 3 months for the case to clear customs and get received by the consulate.

Note: the Embassy is in Beijing, you are dealing with the US Consulate in Guangzhou