Using your wife for multi entry visa

I getting ready to apply for another (forth) one year multi enter visa. In the past two were taken care of by my company once in China, and the last one by my request to see my work FRIENDS ; v ) in China. Now I'm just going there on holiday with my wife and plan on going at least another time this year.

Any problem attaching my wife's information to this, what kind of information or should I just continue with the work friend thing?

The reason I ask this is as we were leaving China with her K1 visa the passport inspector made a couple of phone calls before stamping the visa. I was starting to sweat.

Any one had any problems using your wife as a reason for a one year multi entry visa to china?

I have always got business (F) visa in the past, but it should be no problem at all, especially with your previous history of multiple visa's in the past.

And another benefit of what you plan to do is that you can get a 2 year multiple entry visa by providing your marriage documents provided that she is still a Chinese National.

I getting ready to apply for another (forth) one year multi enter visa. In the past two were taken care of by my company once in China, and the last one by my request to see my work FRIENDS ; v ) in China. Now I'm just going there on holiday with my wife and plan on going at least another time this year.

Any problem attaching my wife's information to this, what kind of information or should I just continue with the work friend thing?

The reason I ask this is as we were leaving China with her K1 visa the passport inspector made a couple of phone calls before stamping the visa. I was starting to sweat.

Any one had any problems using your wife as a reason for a one year multi entry visa to china?

BIll, I just got a one year 90 day stay multi entry visa, in a brand new passport with no visa stamps in it. I just said I was married to a Chinertuckian lady.

You shouldn't have any problem a'tall.

tsap seui

haha... Randy said it all... JUST ASK FOR IT !!!

As bcco said, have a copy of marriage cert and then passport bio page sent in with it.

CALL the visa service and they will tell you what to do..

That's what I did....enclosed a copy of our lil' red marriage book along with the app and $130 and sent it to Oasis...12 days later FedEx arrived with my 2 year, multi-entrance visa.