POE City

I have been searching for the best flights. When we fly back together can we fly through Tokyo and then on to America. Now that I have dates to work with I have been searching my options. I know we went through this before.

Thanks,

Michael

I have been searching for the best flights. When we fly back together can we fly through Tokyo and then on to America. Now that I have dates to work with I have been searching my options. I know we went through this before.

Thanks,

Michael

I live in the deep south and have good experience flying Continental to Newark (EWR) and directly to Beijing(PEK) and also they fly to Hong Kong(HKG) and Shanghai. I am told using EWR as a POE to the US is good and the interview is short and sweet, but I don't know from personal experience.

Thanks,

Michael

I live in the deep south and have good experience flying Continental to Newark (EWR) and directly to Beijing(PEK) and also they fly to Hong Kong(HKG) and Shanghai. I am told using EWR as a POE to the US is good and the interview is short and sweet, but I don't know from personal experience.

That's what we're doing. We usually go through Newark - never had a problem.

I went thru Newark when I went to China last year. The flight there was ok but I thought the people at Immigration and customs were very rude....and I am a USC. I thought to myself that I would never put Na thru that so that is why she is going thru LA on her trip here.

How about HNL? :eyebrow: A nice stop in the tropics before going to the mainland might be nice <_< If you have the time and money, they are very friendly and helpful, they let me go though the "immigrants" line with my hubby instead of making me go through the USC line and waiting for him on the other end.

How about HNL? :blink: A nice stop in the tropics before going to the mainland might be nice :( If you have the time and money, they are very friendly and helpful, they let me go though the "immigrants" line with my hubby instead of making me go through the USC line and waiting for him on the other end.

You'll accompany your wife through entry in Newark as well. Actually, I think you're supposed to do this wherever you enter the States (all traveling members of a party stay together).

Well turns out we will coming to Chicago straight from Beijing. So we should do just fine. Now everyone tells me we should wait to make her flight. That Fengjie will be able to get on the same flights with me coming. They say it is best to make it at Guangzhou. They have a places that will do it for you. I was looking it up today and I could make the reservation now. But I know I should wait. So what is the best thing to do. Like Robert case got a blue slip. Now my paper work went through the NVC here in US. So anytime there was a error they let me know and I fixed it. Any in put would be of some help.

Thanks,

Michael